Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader

☁️ / 🍋
i'd literally risk it all for this man I hope you know that
EDIT 4/5/22: decided to re-publish bc the h*rnyness isn't that bad in this chapter lol
presented by: this man and his dorkiness and slight (almost none existent) sex appeal

☁️ / 🍋i'd literally risk it all for this man I hope you know thatEDIT 4/5/22: decided to re-publish bc the h*rnyness isn't that bad in this chapter lolpresented by: this man and his dorkiness and slight (almost none existent) sex appeal

"Bro, come on!" Bokuto yelled, gesturing for Kuroo to follow him. "Hurry up, my friend's recital is starting soon! I promised him I'd be there!"
Kuroo laughed and nodded, following his best friend through the crowded streets of Tokyo. Akaashi and Kenma sighed from behind the duo, following as well. "I promise, you guys are gonna love this! He said it's gonna be their best performance yet!" Bokuto boasted, as if he were the performer.

He had dragged the other three teens along with him, since he really wanted them to meet this friend of his. Apparently, Bokuto's friend was one of the best dancers in Tokyo.
They arrived to the theater and handed in their tickets, then went inside to find their seats. Luckily, this friend had gotten them front row seats. The lights soon dimmed, and a group of dancers emerged on to the stage.

One boy in particular stood out to Kuroo; he had (H/C) hair, with (E/C) eyes that dazzled in the stage lights. He wore a (F/C) shirt and black tights. He also happened to look right in his direction and slightly waved. He was about to raise an eyebrow, then turned his head and saw Bokuto wave back happily. "That's your friend?" Kuroo whispered, mouth a bit agape. "He's.. gorgeous dude! What's his name?!"

"(M/N) (L/N)!"

Kuroo turned his head, smiling. '(M/N), huh?' He thought.
The group began their dance, with (M/N) and one of the other boys being the main center piece of the routine. Their movements with perfect; rhythmic, pristine, sharp, precise, and clean. To Kuroo, it was just a bunch of twirling and jumping, but to anybody with a half a brain, it was more than that. It was strategic and stunning.

And then suddenly, the music stopped.

Kuroo looked around in surprise, but Bokuto just grinned and looked as if he were awaiting something more. Kuroo shifted his gaze back to the stage, where poles had now lowered from the roof. He gawked as (M/N) walked to the front pole, gripping it tightly. All the dancers followed his movements to a T, down to the way his feet clapped against the wooden stage. Kuroo kept his eyes on (M/N) though.

The boy tugged off his shirt, revealing a black leotard beneath. The tight-fitting fabric emphasized his muscles, fitting his form perfectly. He elegantly made his way up the pole, curling his body around it like a coil. He grabbed the toe of his tights and pulled, picking up speed as he whirled closer to the ground. When his ballet slippers touched the ground once again, his tights were discarded, revealing black shorts beneath. The other dancers mimicked his movements in the exact manner once again, while he did swift and gentle rotations around his pole. When all the dancers were in position again, he stopped and grinned.