𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙋𝙩-1

Wanda's POV-

"Please stop," I said calmly as I watched my friend turn on the chainsaw. My dear close friend that Sam thought would be a good idea for us to work together on a mission is Adrian Chase.

Vigilante.

When I first heard the name I nearly choked on my water. But Adrian seemed to have good intentions in the work he was doing but sometimes it costed innocent lives. Something Steve, Bucky, and Natasha hated.

"Please! Wanda let me use the chainsaw," he pleaded.

I glanced over at Harcourt who just silently shook her head no. "No Vig, put it back. Let's go were gonna be late," I said walking away.

I overheard Adrian say, "I'm never gonna kill anyone with a chainsaw. That's bullshit."

I glared at him and he quickly shut up. "You two go to the back. Yelena and I take the front," Harcourt said.

Yelena fixed her vest and walked behind Harcourt into the building where Hydra agents were holding SHIELD ones. Vig and I were apart of a Avengers organization called the Dark Avengers. I got dragged into this mess with Vigilante when I found out he was in the Raft and Ross was going to use him to his advantage. Harcourt was like our Captain America and Yelena our Black Widow.

I remained the weapon of mass destruction better known as the Scarlet Witch. It's not like the Avengers didn't want me with them anymore but the government thought it was fitting for me with a different team, off the books. I was in my Scarlet form my tiara settled on my head.

I blasted the door down and vigilante went in front of me with his gun raised. Gun shoots went off down the hall. Vigilante looked at each other before running down the hall. Vig shot agents right and left I quickly shot an energy beam to the men behind him. I did a back flip on Vig and kicked the agent before he attacked him.

"Thank you," he said in happy tone.

"Your welcome," I answered walking ahead and looking for Harcourt. As to a success we found the agents and finished the mission early.

I was back in the avengers compound wearing jeans and a black tank top with a white cardigan over it. I stared at my hand looking at the rings that adorned my fingers and black nail polish that was slightly chipped. A knock at my door drew my attention away from hands.

"Hey witchy," Adrian said poking his head into my room.

"Hey viggy," I answered. He came into the room and plopped down next to me.

"I want to properly thank you for saving me today," he said, his green orbs looking at me with deep admiration.

I gently caressed the nape of his neck and laid him down on my lap, "you can be so sweet for someone who murders men, women, and sometimes children."

I ran my fingers through his curly hair till both of his fell asleep. As I opened my eyes Adrian was curled up against me his head laying on my chest, still sound asleep. Using my abilities I carefully lifted him off and i got off the bed. I went into the kitchen where Natasha sat on the counter.

Natasha just kept her gaze low as I walked past her to turn on the coffee machine.

"Did you sleep with him?" She says her eyes looking down at the floor.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and ask," what are you talking about?"

"I saw Adrian walk into you bedroom yesterday after the mission," she said her green eyes finally meeting mine.

"Adrian is my best friend. I wouldn't sleep with him," I said walking towards her and stopping before reaching her.

"Well, you two are so close people are spreading rumors that you two are dating," Natasha said softly her green eyes grazing over my lips.

"Let me make it up to you. Let's go to dinner," I said grabbing a hold of her hand and giving her a soft smile.

"Alright, dinner. I'll see you tonight Maximoff." With that said Natasha got off the counter pressing her perfectly shaped body against mine. My cheeks burning as she slightly smirked at me her eyes gazing at my lips. Once she walked away I quickly pour two cups of coffee with Starbucks creamer and two warm bagels. Using my powers i carried the cups and plate into my room.

I gently placed the cups down on the dresser and walked over to Adrian who was sprawled on my comforter. I hit his fot and his shot up looking at me.

I smirk at him and say, "your in my bed."

"I'm not even under the blankets," he commented as I used my powers to give him his coffee and bagel.

I sit down between his legs resting my heat against his chest and pressing on the T.V. "I have a date tonight," I say as Adrian goes stiff beneath me.

"With who?" He asked taking a bite of his bagel.

"With Natasha. I felt bad for people making rumors that were dating, when we're not. So I invited her to dinner," I said sipping my coffee.

"Why is she making it a big deal?" He asked pushing me up and getting off the bed.

"I don't know," I answered.

Adrian looked at me his eyes showing anger for a flashing minute before reaching for his glasses and putting them on. "I'll see ya later Witch," he spoke walking out the door.

"Vig?!" I called out to him running after him as he strutted out the door. "Vig, fuck, stop!"

I grab his hand in attempt to stop him but instead he pulled me to his chest against mine and his lips touching mine. I clutched his hand tightly letting his hand hold me tightly by my waist. I tilt my head letting him take full control my mind growing hazy with lust. Adrian abruptly pulled away his pink lips swollen, his green almost a replica of Natasha's. For a moment Adrian just held me before letting me go and walking away. I closed my eyes letting my fingers linger on my lips. The burning sensation stung but it was the good kinda that left you wanting more. I turned around seeing Natasha standing at the end of the hall way.

"Oh shit."