𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙋𝙩-1

Natasha's POV:

I stood on my tippy toes as danced with the girls. We did ballet as part of our training to become something more. They never tell us what they want to do to us but it for our own good.

One of the girls fell as we were suppose to stay still. Two men came in and picked her up.

She started screaming. "No! Please i lost my balance! No!" I watched as they dragged her out of the room.

"Again." A woman said. They started playing the piano and we all began to dance again.

Little children sat by in uniforms and watched. They train us at the age of four. They start teaching you basics. How to eat and to talk. Once your 10 you must know 12 languages and how to fight.

They once your my age, 18, they handcuff you to your bed every night so you don't try to escape. This when you do your graduation ceremony. I haven't done mine and I'm not sure what it does for you but sometimes you don't back into your training.

You get sent off to help Russia. I lift up my gun and shot the targets.

"Romanova." Our "Mother" said.

"Yes." I replied terrified.

"Its time." I put my gun down and walked behind her as she led me to another room.

[Budapest]

Yelena's POV:

I brought Wanda close to me burying my face into her neck. Her hand tighten around mine as let out soft snores. I heard my alarm go off real loud making Wanda jump a bit.

"Sorry," I groaned turning around turning off the alarm with big red numbers reading 8:00 a.m.

"Can you make some breakfast?" Wanda mumbled.

"Sure," I gave her a soft kiss on her temple before getting up from the bed.

Grabbing a box of pancake mix I started making some coffee. Moments later i had two plates filled with pancakes and sausages. I felt Wanda wrap her arms around my waist as I poured coffee in her 'cunt' Cup.

"I love you Yel," she whispered.

I turned around seeing her in a long oversize t-shirt and her hair in a mess. I pressed our lips together feeling her moan into it. I placed my hands on her waist as her hand snaked around my neck.

"The food is going to go to waste," I said breathlessly.

"But sex is better," she smirked.

"Yes, yes it is," I agreed.

I lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter letting my hands rub up and down her thighs.

[Red Room]

Natasha's POV:

I woke up in high amounts of pain in my abdomen. I closed my eyes clutching onto my blanket and my tears staining the pillow. This pain was the worse i had ever experienced. Well...

I can't really remember anything from my past life. Maybe I had a husband or some kids that i don't know about. One day I woke up in the hospital in Germany and no one ever came to see me. This place called me in and now I get trained to make the world a better place.

It hurts me that no one came and looked for me. Unless I didn't have anyone to begin with. I'm not sure anymore.

Yelena's POV:

[Budapest]

After a very eventful breakfast Wanda laid on the couch next to me watching Grey's Anatomy. Wanda and i have been together after Natasha died in a car accident. Wanda wasn't in a good place when Natasha passed. They weren't together.

Natasha was in a serious relationship with Steve Rogers but it wasn't always picture perfect. Wanda was there for Natasha through thick and thin. They ended up sleeping together after they got really drunk and well Steve found out. Luckily when he found out Natasha was on a mission. But she never came back.

Wanda turned to me for comfort but that slowly turned to something real. I'm happy with Wanda and i really hope she's happy with me even though i know she misses Nat.

Wanda kissed my neck as she placed her hand in mine. Nothing was going to take me away from Wanda. No matter who they were. Wanda is mine forever.

A/N:

This mini series is based off an AU that I started but never finished. So I decided to write it. I hope you guys will enjoy it.