𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙩-1

In honor of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness coming out today. Enjoy!!!

Moon Knight Spoilers

Warning- smut
____________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I laid beside Natasha as she slept soundly, her arms draped around my waist, and her face snuggled in between the crook of my neck. It had been so long without her here at the compound. She constantly had somewhere to go or someone needed her. Not that I've complained to her about it. It's one of the things that I love about her. Plus it's given me time to catch up with an old friend who needed a fake passport to get into Cairo.

My phone buzzes on the nightstand making Natasha tighten her hold around me. I kiss her temple before slipping out of her hold and grabbing my phone. I open the balcony door the cool midnight air nipping at my skin, making me pull my cardigan closer to my body. I looked down at the unknown name before answering it.

"Hello?" I question glancing back at Natasha seeing her still asleep.

"Wanda! Wanda, please. I need your help!" The woman on the other line groans in pain as she pants sound of gunshots goes off behind her. I waste no time in lifting off the ground and into the night sky to her location. Teleporting, I arrive at Cairo to the absolute destruction as two giant beasts fight.

I've seen a lot but this was a lot.

"Wanda!" I hear someone behind me scream. I turn meeting the brown eyes of the woman in distress.

"Layla!" I reach her and pull her into my arms before pulling back and admiring what she's wearing.

"I like it," I comment.

"Thank you! Can you help me stop Harrow?" She asks.

I look down at my clothing seeing I was barefoot, with shorts, a loose t-shirt, and a cardigan on. "I mean, I guess," I answer her making her punch my arm.

"Ow! Yes alright!" I tell her before transforming into the suit, the scarlet crown resting on my temples. "Where's Marc?" I ask her as reveals her golden wings.

"Busy!" She yells running ahead of me to charge at the Harrows followers. I had kept tabs on him when Layla brought the problem to my attention.

Levitating off the floor I flew ahead of her throwing beams of power at each one of them and knocking them out. As I reach Harrow he quickly swings his ax at me I quickly stop it before it reached my collarbone. Flashbacks of Thanos above me and his sword nearly killing me hit me. The anger fueled my mind and blurred my vision. I drop on hand holding him off with one I ready the other with a powerful spell.

I tilted my head and a small smirk tugged on my lips as I brought my hand up breaking his staff. I rose my hand caging him in my powers before turning around and knocking the rest of his followers out.

"Now what!" I yell at Layla as she runs to me.

"We need to imprison Ammit in him and we can end this," she said picking up the staff.

4 days later

"So he's just gone?" I ask Layla as we walk down the streets of New York.