𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙩-2

a/n- happy 100 chapters!!!! we've come so far since the beginning. in celebration send in any request you might have and ill get to them as soon as possible. 

______________________________________________

Third Person POV-

"Whiskey, stop it," Wanda groaned as he continues to talk about the avengers and all of the things they'd done.

"What's got you all tied up today?" He asked as they pulled up to the hotel where Eggsy and the rest of the team were staying.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," she answered. He stared at her for a moment before taking his sunglasses off and turning the car off.

"Red Wine," he says almost seductively but he knew her boundaries. She turns her head to him meeting his brown eyes. Brown eyes have her becoming a different person.

"Whiskey," she says in the exact same tone as his.

He softly smiles before leaning a bit closer to her. The smell of pomegranates surrounds her like an aura. "You'll let me know if this mission becomes too much right doll?" He asked.

She smiles and presses her forehead against his, "course Jack."

Natasha stepped out of the front door with Steve and Tony behind her. She stills, looking at the intimate moment between whiskey and Wanda. Wanda pulls away from whiskey before turning back in her seat and seeing the team staring.

"The world's not gonna save itself!" She yells. The drive is quiet with Steve, Tony, and Natasha in the back seats with Eggsy, Wanda, and whiskey in the front.

They arrive at a concert after a couple of hours. "Alright, so Charlie's girlfriend is still here," Eggsy says putting his phone away in his pocket.

"Open the glove box," whiskey says putting his glasses on. Eggsy pulls out a small box and as he opens it, it's a small condom.

"I thought things were supposed to be bigger in America," he says. Wanda slaps her hand over her mouth to stop laughing out loud while everyone else tenses up a bit.

"It's a tracker. But the place where it has to go is tricky," whiskey says before glancing over to Wanda.

They all get out of the car the two teams walking ahead. Eggsy, Whiskey, and Wanda were all wearing the Statesmen boots which the other team decided not to wear. Natasha watched from afar at Wanda. Tight jeans held up by a belt revealing her perfectly sculpted legs, green jean jacket, brunette hair flowing down her shoulders, and green cap. She was almost too perfect to be real.

"How am I supposed to use this tracker?" Eggsy questioned.

"You've got three seconds when you hold down and press on it before it releases the tracker. It's small and very unnoticeable. It tracks and gives us audio. It has to go through somewhere that has mucus or well you know," Wanda says a smile pulling on her lips.

"Mucus? Up her nose? How is that-" Eggsy stops questioning her when he realizes what she really means it has to go.

"Yep. Her vagina," she says.

"No. I'm in a relationship and I will not be doing it. Whiskey you do it," Eggsy quickly says handing him the box.

"You found the information. You go through with it," she cuts him off. "Or anyone else would like to volunteer?"

"I'll do it," Natasha cuts in.

"By all means," Wanda said snatching the box from Eggsy and handing it to her. A bright blush spread across her cheeks and down her neck as Natasha smirked at her. She grabbed it and walked towards the woman near the drink stand.

"I'm gonna go on a limb and say you two were a thing?" Whiskey softly whispers as the team walks ahead of them and splits up.

"It was a fling. Nothing more," she answers as they both see agents approach in front of the east side. Whiskey wraps his arm around Wanda pulling her close as they pass the agents.

"Not Statesmen," whiskey says.

"Not s.h.i.e.l.d either," she replied smiling on her lips playing the facade.

Wanda pulls her phone out from her back pocket shooting a text to the group chat to meet up back at the car. Natasha ignored the message and manage to get charlie's girlfriend back to her tent. the girl held Natasha's face as she kissed her so passionately that Natasha felt like she'd run out of air. she gripped the woman's hips tightly as she slipped her hand into her panties. feeling the wetness spread onto her fingers as she lets the tracker in. the woman gasps breaking the kiss with Natasha. gunshots have rung out of the tent startling the woman. Natasha pushes off the woman and runs out of the tent and began running. one person is on her mind. one person she needed to get to. one person. 

Natasha's POV:

I stopped when I heard the magic sound. that mystical sound that made me fall in love. I ran towards Wanda seeing her toss an agent away from her. I grab my gun from behind me and shoot an agent behind her. she turns around quickly and meets my gaze. her eyes turn back to their emerald green eyes, her cheeks flushed red, blood staining her lip. 

"you alright?" I ask her walking to her. 

"yeah, yeah I'm alright," she answers. I put my gun back and caressed her face wiping the blood away from her lip. my eyes stayed on her as I tugged gently on her lip. a bit of dirt was on her cheek but she looked more beautiful than ever. her eyes darkened as gripped my wrists and pulled my hands away from her. 

"don't," she spoke sternly before walking away. "whiskey!" she yells as she starts running. 

I pull my gun back out and trail behind her keeping a close eye on her. 

"whiskey! eggsy! tony!" she yells names right and left but the grounds are quiet. two agents come in from the left and the right cornering Wanda as they reach her. I run. nothing holding me back as I tackle one of the agents and shoot him in the head. blood spatters on my face as I quickly turn around and face wanda who is being held at gunpoint. my grip tightens on the gun as wanda slightly trembles in the agent's hold. 

"drop it or I drop her!" he yells. my eyes meet hers as she twirls a small beam of magic in her hands. she shoots the energy through herself hitting the agent. she drops to the ground and I quickly take my shot as soon as he took his. I straighten myself and walk over to wanda as the agent hits the ground. I help her up seeing no sign of blood. 

"your okay, your okay," I repeat over and over again as I hold her in my arms. 

"nat? Natasha? Natasha your bleeding!" I tumble over as her small hands over the bullet wound on my abdomen. my vision grew blurry and my mouth dry. 

"Hey! Natasha stay with me!"