𝙊𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙮 (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙚)

A/n- heavily inspired/spoilers of Marry me with Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson. It's truly a gem of a movie. I highly recommend watching its such a lovely chessy romcom. Also pt.2???

____________________________________________

Third Person POV-

Elizabeth Olsen was a rising star shinning out of her sisters fame. It was the premiere of her start of the trilogy of The Road of The Scarlet Witch. This was one of her biggest projects she's ever worked on besides WandaVision and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. As a treat for her fans she and her lovely new fianceè, Chris Evans, we're going to get married in at the premiere, share their vows, and a little song performance.

Her stomach was turning in a knot of nervousness as she slipped on the white wedding dress. She let a deep breath out as she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt her world was finally perfect. Just everything she ever wanted was in place and she could just feel like she would burst with happiness.

"Are you ready Lizzie?" Her assistant asked as she came up behind her and fixed the wrinkles out of her dress

"I'm hella nervous," she answered truthfully. She felt like she might mess something up or the movie wouldn't be what fans would want. The pressure was building up in her but as she refocused on her imagine in the mirror Chris stood behind her. He was wearing a velvet blue suit his beard perfectly shaped. He was just as handsome as when they met.

The man was starstruck as she turned around went to him pulling him into a tight hug. "I heard you were nervous," he whispered holding her just as tight.

"I'm scared Chris," she answered pulling away and meeting his loving gaze.

"Don't worry, well be married in a breeze and fans will fall in love with the movie," he said gently pulling her into a kiss. Chaos struck behind stage as her assistants were getting everything ready. She pushed her into the stage lifted and handed her a mic. Her manger stood shocked at his phone.

"What is it?" She questioned fear striking her. He glanced at her seeing the fear in her eyes. He swallowed thickly as the lift was about to being her up into the main stage.

"Give it to me," she said in a hurry and grabbed his phone.

"Maybe it's nothing," he said but he knew the second her eyes land on the screen of his phone the damage would be done.

The video played on loop of Chris making out with Ana De Aramas. They had been a couple films together and she was felt something between but this wasn't she was thinking.

"It's was leaked anonymously and it's not for a movie because Chris has finished wrapping his last project last month," he told her as the lift went up and Elizabeth dropped the phone. The crowd erupted in cheers as she now stood in front of her coworkers, fans, and family. Tears built in her eyes as she looked in the crowd that was dimly lit.

She swallowed thickly before walking into the stage her hand shaking from anxiety and her voice was shakey as she brought the mic to her lips.

"I know everyone here is for just pure happiness from me but that... That quickly was just shattered," she spoke her voice shaking. Gasps filled the crowd. Behind the curtains Chris went next to her manager confused.

"What's going on?" He asked. The manager shoved his phone into his hands, "that's what you did."

Chris's heart shattered and pain filled his chest as he looked back up seeing Elizabeth already looking at his direction. What was she thinking? What could she do to make this situation better? Was she plotting something against him? Pure anger was in her eyes but pain quickly seized it.

She looked back at the crowd. Her fans were expecting a wedding and fantastic film. She was going to give them a wedding. Several people held up Marry Me!?! Signs. Her eyes met an old coworker holding one which didn't seem like something she would do.

Scarlett Johansson.

"But I'm choosing to make the most choice of giving love another chance. Yes," she answered directly looking at Scarlett. Scarlett had just gotten out of another divorce so this was a complete shock. Not that she was complaining. Elizabeth was a dearest friend but thinking of her as her wife made her feel... Happy?

Lizzie was definition of a perfect woman. Being able to hold her at night, go back to sets with her, gardening with her just absolutely warmed her heart.

"Say yes," Lizzie said her eyes pooling with tears. This was a mistake. Chris was Scarlett's best friend and this would be betraying him.

Screw it.

Scarlett shook her head yes and stood up walking up to the stage. It was almost as Scarlett dressed up for the wedding herself. She wore a white suit and diamond shirt holding up her cleavage. Diamonds adorned her neck and ears.

She now stood up in front of Lizzie seeing she was also shocked by her answer

She now stood up in front of Lizzie seeing she was also shocked by her answer. She looked at her manager and gave a nod letting her friend Aubrey come up and marry her to now Scarlett Johansson. The thought now made Lizzie was to pass out. She was knee deep in Chris's mess she needed to make something out of the diaster.

Aubrey went up to stage and stood in the middle of the women holding cards in her hands. She begins the wedding.

"She's making a mistake," Chris said as anger filled his veins. Of all people she chose someone he was close to. But of all he was mad at Scarlett for saying yes.

"You did this," the manager spat at him before walking away.

"Lizzie do you take Scarlett to be your wife?" Aubrey asked.

"I do." No going back now. Lizzie thought as she took off her ring that her mom gave her and slid it onto Scarlett's.

"Scarlett, do you take Elizabeth to be your wife? Think this one through," She asked.

"Yes, I do," she answered off the bat. Scarlett took off one of her rings that cost her a fortune and slid it onto Lizzie's smaller hand. She softly smiled to herself and held Lizzie's hand.

"By the power invested in me by Los Angeles, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride," Aubrey finished. Scarlett knew Lizzie was too much in unstable place to make a move. Scarlett carefully cupped her cheek and pulled her lips to hers.

Lizzie melted in the kiss. It was different from anyone she's kissed in the past and she kinda felt better. An eruption of cheers escaped the crowd as Lizzie gently caressed her cheeks and scarlett dropped her hands to her waist pulling her closer.

Tom Holland and Zendaya sat shocked as they sat next to the Marvel cast. "Imma do that if you pull this type of shit on me," Zendaya threatened tom.

Scarlett and Lizzie pulled away letting there gaze to linger between themselves. What did Scarlett just get herself into.