𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙩-2

a/n- long time overdue but oh well. guys we hit past 100k reads!!!! that's insane I never even thought this book would get that much recognition or that ppl even like Wanda and nat together. anyways I'm spoiling y'all.

Warning- smut
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"stop!" I yelled pushing Natasha off. She was startled at the sudden action as she swallowed thickly.

"I thought-" she began.

Anger fueled my veins as I yelled back at her, "thought what!? I would let you kiss me and we would fuck tonight? Are you kidding me right now Natasha?"

I huffed and sat down on my bed. "I don't know what I feel for you, Wanda. But I know the feeling of jealously real quick." She spoke crossing her arms.

"Well the way you and Steve came out of the closet looks like you should be him tonight not me," I spoke sternly before walking out of the room.

I arrived at Yelena's door but I stopped myself before knocking. Did I not feel anything for Natasha? I did- no I do! No, I don't!

The door swung open revealing Yelena in a white tank top and grey shorts. Her blond hair was loosely hanging around her shoulders.

"Forget it." I panicked and walked towards the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter letting a deep breath as the moonlight entered through the windows. I sat up on the counter eating the ice cream that Sam left and never finished when he went to visit Bucky in Wakanda. Natasha's words echoed in my head as ate the ice cream. Confusion was all I felt.

"I don't like being stood up," Yelena spoke walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry," I whispered.

She tilted her head at me walked between my legs, grabbing the spoon out of my hand. "What's wrong?" She questioned the ice cream in her mouth.

"Nothing. Give it back," I replied trying to reach for the tub of ice cream.

"No, tell me," she pressed.

"No Yelena. It doesn't matter," I argued back.

"If it didn't matter why are you being so defensive?" She pushed on.

"Nat kissed me!" I yelled slinging the ice cream to the wall. My powers are surrounded is giving off a red glow from Yelena's face.

"Did you like it?" She asked her eyes scanning my face.

"I- uh-," her lips smashed into mine cutting me off. I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her closer to me.

"Don't move," she husked picking me and placing me on the table. Her lips went down my neck leaving harsh love bites. Her teeth scraping my skin as she went down my breast to my stomach. Slight gasps escaped my lips as she kissed the inside of my thigh working her way up.

"What do you want little witch?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"You," I whispered.

"Say it a little louder for me whore," she spoke in a more dominant tone.

"Fuck, you Yelena!" I yelled louder as she took off my panties and licking a strip. Her lips attached to my clit sucking endlessly. She pulled away kissing up my body till she reached my lips. Her green orbs filled with lust as she looked at me.

"You know I respect you," she spoke in a soft tone. I was confused as she pushed one of my strands of hair behind my ear. "Because I'm about to fuck you disrespectfully."

She dipped her head back into my head lapping my juices with her tongue. My hands gripped the edge of the table as she began moving her fingers in and out of my heat. My moans filled the kitchen as my legs began to tremble.

"Oh, God. Lena, I'm about too-!" I yelled but it was too late. My back arched off the table as I came over her mouth.

"Good girl," she whispered as she placed feather kisses on my body. "But we're not even done yet."

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें