𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Natasha POV:

I walked the empty halls of the compound late at night. I sat down in front of my computer refreshing my emails. I close my eyes letting tears fall on the keyboard.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice from the doorway. I wiped my tears quickly and turned around to see a redhead with emerald green eyes.

"I'm fine. What are you doing up? It's late." I replied looking down at the table.

"You are a terrible liar for a Russian spy." She said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't look inside my head, Wanda." I glanced at her.

"I don't need to look inside your head to know your upset. Trust me I know how it feels." I shot her a disapproving look as she said to trust her.

"Trust you? And if I don't." I questioned.

"Then trust my lonely." She said. She walked away, disappearing from the door and into the hallway.

Moments later I heard screaming down the hall. "Wanda?" I said as I sat up in my chair. The screams got louder and louder. I got up and ran to Wanda's room. I opened the door to see Wanda on her bed shaking and screaming.

"Vision! Vis, I'm sorry!" She screamed. "Wanda! Hey, look at me! Wake up!" I said as I tried to get her to stop. I got on top of her pinning her arms down and putting my legs around her waist.

"Wanda!" I yelled one more time and as I did her eyes shot open. Her eyes laid on me as she looked at the position we were in. "I'm sorry but you were having a nightmare and I'm not very good at helping people," I said looking at her.

"Well, this is a start at helping people who just had a nightmare." She said with a small smile as her breathing calmed down.

I climbed off Wanda and said, "I'll uh let you go back to sleep." I started walking towards the door when Wanda said "Nat?"

"Yeah?" I turned around and looked at her.

"Can you stay with me? For tonight?" I hesitated for a moment but I knew Wanda just wanted someone near her. We were able to establish a friendship over the year.

"Sure," I said as I shut the door and walked over to her. I got under the covers with her. I turned away not facing her and started wondering if she had moved on from Vision as in love, not in loss. I knew Wanda had lost a lot in her life. I just want her to be happy.

"Tasha?" She said.

"Yeah?"

"I didn't want to tell you this because I never knew how you felt about me but I like you... more than just a friend." She said in a low voice as if someone was going to hear her. I turned around to look at her. "How long"? I asked as the information sunk in.

"It's now been a couple of years. I just never came to terms with it because I thought it was wrong." She said now that we were face to face.

"But you were with Vision some of those years," I said trying to understand her. "I did love him but sometimes I felt that he was more of a distraction to keep me away from confessing to you. I just don't want to ruin our friendship." She said. I could see her sweat against her forehead as the moon shined on her. Ever since I met Wanda I did want to become more with her. I was never taught affection or love in the Red Room. I sat up on the bed and so did she.

"I'm sorry if I made you unconformable Natasha. I am sorry-" I cut her off as I pulled her in for a kiss. Her lips were soft against mine. I pulled away to let us catch our breath, but any longer I felt like I could've overdosed on her taste.

"Let's get some sleep, come here," I said as I laid back down. I let Wanda be the little spoon tonight. I held her close as I played with her hair and the truth is I do trust her.

Not just her but her loneliness as well because she won't be alone anymore.