𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙩-1

[Song by Lana Del Rey]

warning- alcohol & drug abuse, smut

_________________________________________

Third POV:

Natasha sat on the bathroom floor chugging a bottle of alcohol. She needed to forget. Forget what? She just wanted to forget the promise she made but she wants to forget the flavor and burning sensation of the alcohol.

When Wanda joined the team she was the only one who made an effort in making Natasha stop drinking. Everyone told her it wasn't worth it and that she would just relapse.

Natasha was clean for at least a month until she saw Vision flirting with Wanda. The worse part was she thinks Wanda was flirting back. She cared for Wanda in a different type of way that Wanda did.

That was enough to drive her over the edge and drink the pain away. She still lies to Wanda saying she's clean and that as long as Wanda was around she wouldn't drink. Lies. All lies.

Natasha has been drinking for the past 4 months every single day. Day and night. She doesn't stop. She wants to forget. Forget it all.

She got up and went out to her car and drove drunkenly to a club with strippers and prostitutes. Natasha walked in and sat down on a chair when she saw an old friend. She walked over to her friend Blaire.

"Nat!" Blaire yelled and pulled her into a hug.

"Are you doing drugs?" Natasha asked bluntly.

"Duh! Want some?" Blaire asked.

Natasha nodded feeling a sharp needle hit her arm. She slightly groaned at the pain but then it was quickly replaced by pleasure. Natasha could faintly hear Blaire giggle as she pulled her close.

"I know you better than you know yourself," Blaire husked in Natasha's ear.

Blaire pushed her into a room with a curtain as the door. The room light was red and Blaire had a slimming short black dress on. She straddled Natasha and pressed her lips against hers roughly.

"Blaire......" Natasha slurred feeling her shirt be removed.

Whatever the drug was it was fast coursing through her making her feel happy but horny at the same time.

"You look sad... Let me make you forget about that girl." Blaire said into her ear-biting her earlobe.

She grabbed Natasha's hand it leading it to her dripping core. Blaire moaned at Natasha regained a little bit of composure and began moving her fingers in and out of her.

Blaire moved her hands into Natasha's pants getting her to toss her head back from the pleasure. Maybe it was the drug but Natasha was in straight euphoria. Blaire bounced up and down on Natasha's fingers feeling her orgasm close. Natasha could feel her close. Too close.

"Fuck Blaire!" Natasha screamed her cum coating Blaire's fingers.

"Natasha!" Blaire screamed and gave off one more thrust feeling her orgasm squirt out onto Natasha's hand. Both girls' bodies shook and twitched from the orgasm but it wasn't the end of the night yet.

[Next Morning]

Natasha walked out of her bathroom tipsy. She walked out of her room which was a big mistake. She was completely drunk. Tony had bought the alcohol from Russia which was stronger than what she usually drinks.

Sometimes she is not even able to get drunk at all. But now she was stumbling and holding onto the walls for support.

Wanda came walking down the hall as her eyes laid upon a drunken Natasha.

"Please tell me you didn't," Wanda said walking to her.

"Who gives a fuck?" Natasha snapped back scaring Wanda.

"No one gives a shit about me. What makes you so different?" She slurred.

"Because I don't want you to die. But I guess that was me being a good friend when really I should've been a better liar." Wanda snapped.

"What are you talking about? You don't love me! No one can love me." She stated.

"Well, I love you... Wait! I'm sorry I loved you. I can't be friends or love someone who is slowly killing themselves until it happens!" Wanda yelled.

Wanda began walking away before Natasha grabbed her arm stopping her. "No, wait! Do you really love me? I love you! Please Wanda give me a chance!!" Natasha pleaded to hold Wanda close. Wanda could smell the alcohol off her breath.

"I hate you," Wanda stated.

Natasha looked into the eyes of someone she broke. Someone who wanted what was best for her. She broke them and made them hate her. Wanda shot her powers Natasha making her stumble backward onto the wall.

Wanda walked away tears threatening to spill but she wasn't having it. She wasn't going to shed a tear for someone who didn't notice her intentions. For someone who was slowly killing themselves and they didn't see it. Natasha laid against the pillow feeling so much hate.

Blaire is her friend from the movie Rough Night.