𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Song by - Lana Del Rey
______________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"Where is she?'' I asked Clint, who was his family, to walk. He quickly excused himself from his family and led me near the lake.

"Clint, where's nat?'' I asked again. He stayed silent looking at the sun as it slowly began to set.

"Clint," I pushed on my voice silently, quivering.

"She died. She sacrificed herself to save the universe," he only spoke looking down at the ground.

"What? How?'' I asked, my voice breaking at the words. "We were on Vormir and to take the soul stone you had to lose what you loved. I was supposed to me." he was quick to wipe the tears from his face as he looked at me. "I'm sorry Wanda."

"where's her body?'' I asked, tears streaming down my face.

"Somewhere on the planet, in a different year,"  he responded.

"She still deserves a proper funeraL along with Vision." I looked towards the lake feeling a wave of sadness wash over me. I walked away from the lake and into my car.

My eyes drifted down to the envelope that laid in the passenger seat. I turned the car on leaving Tony's funeral and to Westview, New Jersey.

"You need to focus more," Natasha said as she kicked me back down on the mat.

"I'm trying, Natasha stop being so harsh on me," I responded.

"If you're going to be on this team you should at least be able to give a hard punch." she defended.

"Nat I don't want to do this anymore," I spoke standing up.

"Wanda, you need to train," Natasha said sternly, her green eyes piercing mine. I slowly shook my head and looked down at my feet.

"I'm so tired,'' I sniffled, falling on the mat and crying. Natasha's face was full of concern as she sat down in front of me and lifted my chin to look at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked in a soft tone of voice I never heard from her.

"I miss Pietro," I sobbed silently.

"It feels like this wave is washing over me again and again. It knocks me down and when I try to stand up it just comes back for me again. I'm so tired. It's just gonna drown me." my tears rolled down my cheeks as I placed them over my mouth to silence the cries.

"No, it won't. Look at me Wanda," my eyes met the sea-green colors meet mine. She gently wiped my tears away and caressed my cheeks. "Let that pain be your truth and make you stronger. Grief is a part of life. I know it hurts but it's not all sorrow. Sometimes what makes us sad is the happiness we once had. But now there is always more happiness. Even if you already found it.'' I softly smiled at her before embracing her in a hug which she immediately returned.

I pulled up to the empty driveway in Westview where a plot of land sat. I shut the door to my burgundy car holding the piece of document paper in my hands.

I opened the paper reading at the top Property Deed to Wanda Maximoff & Natasha Romanov. A heart Nat drew in the middle saying, 'to grow old in- N." the memory was easy to remember but heartbreaking to see again.

"I like it. We can build our own little house.'' I said as I grabbed a bowl of popcorn. Nat sat on the couch in her black sweatpants and tank top.

"It's far away from here," she replied looking at the property deed paper.

"But I think it would be a nice place to start a new life. To grow old in.'' I said, plopping down in her lap and wrapping an arm around her neck. A smile grew on her plump red lips as grabbed a red marker and wrote on the paper.

"To grow old in," she repeated. I kissed her lips in happiness as I pushed play on the t.v. bewitched began playing as I laid my head on her chest watching the famous sitcom.

I burst into tears collapsing on the ground that would've held our house.

The feeling of now being completely alone just empty, endless nothingness drowning me. My sobbing quickly turned into a scream of anger and anguish as I unleashed my powers directly from my chest, a cloud of red dark magic surrounding me.

I cried angrily as I imagined the world I wanted along with Nat. I yelled as I finally let the last ounce of energy left in me making my home.

I stood up straight seeing Natasha standing in front of me. She was wearing a simple white dress with her hair curled up nicely. Her lips formed a smile on her lips.

"Wanda, welcome home.'' I smiled happily as I walked up to her and pressed my lips on her.

"No, welcome home Natasha,'' I spoke before taking her hand and leading her to the couch where we sat down. We looked at each other one more time before turning back around and turning on the t.v. as I love lucy began playing.