𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚

a/n- moon knight spoliers. also is anyone else in like oscar Isaac phase bc I am. 

song by the Weeknd

____________________________________________

Location; hells kitchen

Third person POV-

"I know right! It's like a never-ending feeling. I know they're watching me and they're near me but that just makes this more fun," Wanda spoke over the phone as she sat in a diner eating her breakfast. She was in tight blue jeans that showed off the curves of her hips and perfect thighs. Her black tank top barely showed cleavage but she wore a brown leather jacket over it, and her ginger hair in a braid.

"Listen, I have to go. Natasha will be locking on to my phone. Love you. Take care Layla," Wanda hangs her phone up and takes a bite of her pancake before standing up and leaving her payment on the table.

"You need to be smarter than that," she says taking a cigarette and lighting it. She walks a bit down the road before stopping at an alleyway.

"Smarter than who? Natasha?" Marc spoke walking out of the alleyway with Frank Castle next to him.

Wanda slightly smirked before bringing the cigarette to her lips. "You know those are bad for you," Frank said eyeing down the street and glancing over his shoulder.

"I could barely give a shit before, what makes you think I give one now?" Her accent filled her voice as she let an air of smoke out.

"Wow," Marc said flicking the cigarette out of her hand and gripping her wrist to pull her down the alleyway.

"You owe me a cigarette," she said as she leaned into his hold while frank kept watching behind them. Marc and Wanda got in the back seat while frank drove them to the safe house.

"What did we tell you, Wanda?" Frank said first.

"Don't leave. You are on Interpol's most wanted. You have a red notice on your sokovian ass. Don't call LAYLA!" Wanda and Frank said at the same time.

"Well, I got tired of eating your shitty ass marine food," Wanda snapped crossing her leg over the other. "Plus, Layla wouldn't hurt me and wouldn't betray me."

"Sucks for us don't it, mate?" Wanda heard Steven say to Marc.

"What do you mean, Steven?" She asked softly glancing at Marc but deeper beneath that she could see Steven.

"Well, Layla was our wife, and now that we are divorced. It kinda hurts." He replied.

She stayed silent.

We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake

Wanda was on the run after Westview and she bumped into Frank after his vendetta and into Marc a couple of months later. She hit it off with Layla after a disaster happened in Egypt. She found out about Marc and his other alters when they got into an argument with each other. She told him to embrace them instead of keeping them suppressed. She has fully conversation with Steven and even sometimes with Jake.

I put you on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me

Natasha had been looking for Wanda after the incident in Lagos. That was about 2 or 3 years ago now. And now after Westview, everyone wanted Wanda's head on a silver platter but Natasha wanted to get her off-world. She loved her. Although she never got to tell Wanda she was determined to find her no matter how many countries or people she had to cross or double-cross.