𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙫 𝙋𝙩-2

{Episode 2: Welcome Home}

Wanda's POV:

I don't want this. I want Nat to come back and be with me. I'm willing to do anything to have her back in my life. I get out of bed and quickly put on some shoes and grab my back and grab a cab to the airport. Mind manipulating everyone I get on to the plane and head to upstate New York. 5 hours later I arrive in New York. Everything was different then than it was before.

The missing poster had been torn off and they were destroying the cemetery that had the names of everyone who dusted 5 years ago. I landed down in the middle of the rubble and trash of our last battle. The smell of blood torched my noise, leaving I could see Bruce in the forest.

"Bruce!" I yell and run towards him.

"Hey, Wanda, what's up?" I was completely taken off guard when he talked to me in his Hulk form. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm about to destroy the Quantum Tunnel so no one else can get in and mess up the timeline."

"Bruce, can you tell me how the Quantum Realm works?" I asked and the facial expression on his face was confused. "Uh yeah sure,"

"The Quantum Realm is a dimension in the Multiverse only accessible through magical energy, mystical transportation using a Sling Ring, or by tremendous subatomic shrinking caused by the Pym Particles. In the Quantum Realm, space and time are believed to be irrelevant. So really you just need to get really small to enter it and find whatever timeline you want to enter for whatever reason that would be." he says as we walk into the forest.

"So, for example, if you want to go back in time to say save someone from being killed, does that open a new timeline for that person?" I ask.

"Yes, but it messes up with our timeline causing a collision course to happen, and then we have to undo what's been done that's changed the timeline," he responds.

"So all I really need to go into the Quantum Realm is Pym Particles. Right?"

"Yes but you need a quantum suit otherwise you won't last long in the realm. Why do you ask?" he asks, stopping in his tracks.

"I wanna... wanna go back into a different verse to be with Nat," I replied looking down at the ground tears blocking my vision. "Wanda, Nats gone," he says. "And even if you went back as far as you wanted Thanos would've still come and you would've dusted and Nat would have to sacrifice herself to bring everyone back," he said.

"No, I'm sure there is another way that things didn't end like this," I replied. "Is there any way that in the quantum realm there's another alternate reality for me and her?"

"Wanda there are alternate universes, not realities," he says with a concerned look on his face.

I walked away and left leaving my one chance to be with Natasha again gone. I sat on the ground as I cried my eyes out wishing there was another way to get her back. Lifting my head up I knew what I had to do. Almost a single handle killed Thanos. If I can almost kill a Titan, what else can I do? Closing my eyes I let my magic flow out.

Letting it hit my temples I start mind manipulating myself or per se making my own reality. Opening my eyes the earth disappeared as if I was in a white room. Closing my eyes again, I am trying harder to make this work as if I entered my own head. I flew around colors and people making my reality.

Everything was shaking as the area around my mind changed. Then it stopped. Opening my eyes I see a house with a porch and chairs and a white fence around it.

Kids' laughter down the street. Walking towards the house i look down at my clothes which i have on a dress and my hair was back in its natural brown color and in tight curls making my hair look extremely short. A pearl necklace on that had an initial of an N.

Walking into the house it had a homey feeling to it as if a nice family lives here.

The house was a natural brown color and had a hardwood floor. Staring at the house a voice behind me startles me.

"Wanda, welcome home," Natasha said.