𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙩-1

Third Person POV-

Attention.

Craving.

Lust.

Three things a certain Slytherin or Slytherins wanted from a certain Gryffindor. Of course they knew that if they got there hands on the young witch they would ruin her. Destroy who she was her core. They hated her.

Natasha Romanoff. Known for her cunning and smart mouth. Draco Malfoy. Known for being ruthless and a bully. Both shared many similarities. Both were pureblood, wealthy families, and death eaters. It was forced upon them, no choice.

They had no control over there own lives and it slowly was killing them on the inside. Maintaining the image of what a pureblood should be is difficult. Both were no good in telling there feelings to someone or even trusting anyone. It was meaningless sex, meaningless relationships, meaningless everything.

That is untill Wanda Maximoff transfered from Beauxbatons Academy for Magic to Hogwarts. She immediately caught their eyes. So innocent, so pure, so perfect. Wanda was everything but perfect. Being placed into the Gryffindor house surprised her. She thought Slytherin was where she belonged but the sorting hat never lies..... Right?

Natasha hated her. Draco hated her. They hated that she was so perfect for them. The way her ginger hair was always slightly curled and flowed beautifully down her back. Her emerald eyes a sea green with layers of ocean behind them. She was beautiful, smart, cunning, loyal and in her own way brave.

Neither of them even attempted to speak to the teen since she was always with Hermione Granger or Kate Bishop. It fueled anger in their veins when one of them or anyone would get touchy or flirty. Wanda was oblivious to it because it was the same way at her old school. People flirted with her right and left but she ignored it. She wasn't one for drinking, partying, smoking, or sex. She'd prefer to stay in her dorm finishing up early assignment so she could have free time for other things.

Since she was also the quidditch team she needed practice. Not much because she was really skilled and was Seeker against Draco. Sometimes he wouldn't even play because he'd just get stuck and focus on her. The way she focused hard on winning and the her face showed nothing but determination.

Hell even Professor Snape talks to her on a regular basis. He took fond of her and protects her like a daughter. He knows of Natasha and Draco taking a liking to her so he keeps them away from her. He knows deep down they will destroy her innocence.

Wanda was an open person and was willing to help anyone who needs it. She had heard the stories of Natasha and Draco. The two big rich bullies of Slytherin that likes no one. She didn't care. Her own family was wealthy but she was a halfblood.

After her mother died giving birth to her younger sister, Lorna, her father Eric took a liking to his friend Xavier in which so did he. Shes proud of her dads coming clean to her from the beginning. She does get teased for it but she ignores it.

Although, that changes when someone pushed her buttons.

Wanda's POV-

I quietly pack my books from the library and left to meet up with Kate and Hermione. "Hey!" I cheerfully said.

"Hi beautiful!" Kate replies pulling me into a hug and doing the same to Hermione. I hear someone gag behind me and I turn seeing some Slytherins making faces at us.

"Of course you would turn them into liking the same sex! Just like your father did!" One of them yelled.

"Lets go," Hermione spoke pulling my arm as Kate pulled my other.