𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚

{Song by Bebe Rexha}

Natasha's POV:

I watch as the witch slept peacefully on my bed. Her naked body was covered by the blanket and her skin with small beads of sweat on her head making her hair stick. Our love-making is something I can't or won't ever forget. But I can't keep using her. She is so sweet and so caring. Protects the team when needed. I don't want to hurt her. She is a fragile vase, when it breaks there's no repairing it back to how it was before.

"Wanda," I say as I walk towards her pushing strands of hair out of her face.

"Hey Tasha," she said her emerald eyes landing on me and shining. Her finger makes her look beautiful and her smile could kill me if I wasn't for what I was going to say next.

"We need to talk," her smile drops and she could sense what was coming next. "About?"

"Wanda I love you, but this can't continue anymore, we need to break up," her eyes filled up with tears as she stands up and begins getting dressed.

"I don't understand why we should?" she said putting her bra on.

"Is it me? Am I not good enough for you anymore?" her words slapped me in the face.

"Wanda you are everything to me, but I'm just using you," I let the words slip right out without knowing the reaction coming next. I hate the look on her face as her tears fell quicker than our relationship. "Using me? For sex? I should've known that you'll never change," she yelled.

"I was taught never to lie. I wish I could make myself stay but I can't, our hearts don't live in the same place as Wanda," I told her. Grabbing her shoes she walked out of the room. Hours later Steve walked into my room. "Did you have to do it so heartless?" he asked.

"I wanted to break her heart with grace. But I was never taught that,"