𝙏𝙪𝙮𝙤

Requested - kallmekaiplease

a/n- smut, toxic relationship

Song by - Rodrigo amaranth (narcos theme song)

____________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"Fuck you!" I yell as I throw a beam a magic as Natasha leaves my room. She storms back in her crimson hair flowing behind her as her hand wraps around my neck and pushing me to the wall.

"Don't Maximoff," she speaks in a stern voice. I furrow my brows together as it becomes harder to breath. Her knuckles turning white and her green orbs filled with anger.

"Do you know how- how easy it would be for me to make you... relive your past?" I croak out as her nails begin to dig in to my flesh.

"You wouldn't dare?" She shakes her head the fire of anger slowly diminishing to ashe.

"Try me," I replied.

She lets me go and walks back out of the room leaving me gasping and coughing. I groan in pain as I glance up to the mirror seeing the marks of her perfectly manicured nails. I go a little manic during a mission and kill a few people at least everyone else was safe.

I grab my red leather jacket and the keys to her car and leave the compound. A few shots of hard tequila I was dancing in a new club in Hell's Kitchen. The bodies of sweaty people was starting to get irritating and began wearing off my buzz. I was now in my black dress with stockings and heels on.

"Bourbon," I order my words slurring a bit.

"Make that two," a blond woman says walking next to me. Immediately she was attractive. And I mean she was super hot.

"Hiya stranger," I spoke her green eyes meeting mine and a smirk tugging on my lips.

"Hiya back," she says in thick Russian accent.

SEVERAL DRINKS LATER

I moan as Yelena, being the strangers name, pushes me against her door, lips on mine. The taste of her bourbon mixing with the five tequila shots I took making this too much to handle. I don't know how but she manages to open the door her fingers digging into hips to keep me close. Using my powers i shut the door behind her and tug her hair back to break the kiss. My lipstick is smeared with hers, sweat covered our bodies from dancing so much, both of us breathless. Her green eyes were blown out with so much desire and lust they were almost completely black.

"What? Backing out now?" She asked. Memories of Natasha and I today hit me. This was completely wrong but I also wasn't stupid to believe Natasha didn't go and visit Bucky because she wanted to "check" on him.

"No," I quickly say.

"Than don't break us apart," she says lifting me up and placing me on her kitchen table, pressing her lips back mine. I feel her hand slowly trail up my thigh drawing circles. The tension kept building as her fingers final dip to my cunt.

"Dripping wet for me love?" She husks as tilt my head back feeling her finger penetrate my hole. It's been a while since Natasha and I had sex. It was almost embarrassing being this wet for a stranger I met three hours ago.

"I, uh... I'm about..." My voice trails off as I feel the wonderful bliss so close but she quickly pulls away.

"Yelena!" I groan. She lets a sexy chuckle pass her lips lowers herself her tongue licking a strip of my folds.

"Love, I want you to come on in my mouth," she says placing my legs over her shoulder so she can grip them. I gasp as her tongue pays attention to my clit and her fingers enter me again. I lay down on the table my hands pulling her blond hair.

"Come for me love. Like a good girl, come on," she praises speeding up her movements. A loud moan rips from my throat as I orgasm... Dare I say this woman... Made me squirt. Not even Natasha has achieved that when we have sex. Not that she's bad at it but we never push too far.

She once against let a deep sexy chuckle again out as she kisses my thighs and slowly works her way up to my neck and lips.

"Good girl," she husks pressing her lips to mine, my wetness coating her tongue as she works her way to sucking my own. She continues the act while she fingers me again. This time I let my hands follow down her jeans feeling her own wetness coat my finger. I smirk as this studders her movements letting me sit up my fingers hitting her gspot. Our moans go in sync with our fingers as we build to the best orgasms ever.

NEXT MORNING

I sat in debriefing room with a pounding headache and my legs still slightly shaking from last night.

"I'd like to introduce our new avenger, Yelena Belova," Steve says.

I look up at the blond entering the room. She meets mine and she just smirks. My face flushes red and my heart begins to pound through my chest. Natasha notices.

"What's wrong?" She's asked aloud everyone's eyes on me.

"Nothing," I answer. I leave immediately after the meeting to my room. I get into bed after taking some Tylenol and slip to sleep hoping this won't turn into a nightmare.

[...]

A banging at my door wakes me followed with a bunch of screaming. "What?!" I question without bothering to open the door. If it's important they'll burst in. Natasha kicks the door down and storms over to me. She drags me out of the bed pressing me to the wall.

"My sister?! Really! You stopped that fucking low!?" She yells.

"What!? The fuck are you talking about?' I asked confused and still half asleep.

"You fucking my sister, that's what I'm talking about!" She yells.

"Alright shut the fuck up! I didn't fuck-" the words don't leave my mouth as Yelena walks in confused by what's happening.

"Ohhhh... she's your sister," I spoke as she pushes me one again to the wall.

"I never took you for a cheater," she says tears building up in her eyes.

"I never took you for being fucking sentimental. You know since the Red Room is practically engraved to your fucking DNA. Can't change being the double agent to save your life Romanoff," I snap at her.

"What's wrong with you?" She whispers.

"I'm toxic and crazy," I answer.

"That's not something to be fucking proud of Wanda!" she yells.

"But it is something to you should be scared of," I reply.

Natasha stays silent. She turns to leaving bumping to Yelena as she leaves. "She acts like she too good for me. If anything she might be but it just means I'm better for someone else," I speak my eyes meeting Yelena's. A small smirk tugged her lips.

"Wanna get drunk and have sex?" She asked.

Hell yes.