𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼 𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙥 𝙋𝙩-1

Third POV:

Wanda shot her powers out a solider and quickly kicked him down to the ground. Natasha who was behind Wanda jumped in front of her shooting a taser at me him. Hope quickly got small before going big again hitting the same guy in his gut making him the ground going unconscious.

"Wanda go to the roof! We'll meet you there!" Nat yelled helping Wanda off the ground.

Wanda ran up the stairs blocking bullets left and right. She shrieked in pain when a she felt a bullet hit her in her abdomen. She felt the hot blood start seeking out covering her hands.

"Nat, Hope I'm hit!" Wanda yelled holding pressure.

She pain just hurt more when she stood up attempting to walk upstairs to the roof.

"We're coming babe!" Hope yelled.

Wanda was losing to much blood as she walked up the stairs. Black spots clouded her vision as she fell on the stairs. Her mind went blank as she fell unconscious. Hope ran towards her lifting her in her arms and Natasha behind her shooting a couple more agents.

Natasha swung the roof door open and they made there way to the quinjet. Natasha wasted no time in getting the cockpit and flying to the Avengers Tower.

[2 hours later; Avengers Tower]

Wanda's POV:

I groaned as I sat up in my bed feeling a sharp pain run through my body. I turned my head seeing Hope and Nat peacefully sleeping. I smiled before feeling another pain hit me hard. I yelped waking Hope and Natasha up.

"You okay?" Nat asked.

"I'm fine... Its just it hurts," I complained getting a giggle from Nat.

"How about I order some take out and Nat can run a bath for you?" Hope proposed.

"That would be nice," I hummed.

Hope pecked my cheek before leaving the room leaving me and Nat.

"One bath for my little witch coming up," she said walking into the bathroom.

"I think i tore one of my stitches," I groaned trying to get up from the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey don't get up!" Natasha yelled.

I groaned but complied and laid back down on the bed my head resting against the headboard. With my powers i tossed my hair up in a messy bun with strands sticking out.

"Come on gorgeous," Natasha said as she lifted me off the bed bridal style.

She helped my take off my clothes and letting me sink into the bath tub that was filled with bubbles.

"Join me," I said looking at her.

She smiled before stripping our of her clothes and getting in behind me. Hope walked moments later and smiled at us.

"Get in Wasp!" Natasha said as she saw Hope put something down.

"I'm coming hang on!" She yelled back making us giggle.

Soon all three of us were in the tub talking about some random nonsense. There was a knock at our bedroom door moments later.

"Hey! Where do you want me to your food at?" Sam yelled from the other side of the door.

"Come in!" Natasha yelled.

"Nat!" I hissed at her.

No one really knew that three of us were in a three way relationship. It started off first with Hope telling me she liked me but also like Natasha. Soon Natasha also confessed her feeling for me and all three of us chose to be in three way.

Sam opened the door and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh shit!" He quickly yelled and turned around facing the other side of the room.

"You can place it on the bed Sam!" Hope laughed.

I felt my cheeks grow a deep red that I'm pretty sure both women could see. Sam soon left the room leaving a blushing and shuddering mess.

"I hate you guys," I mumbled laying my head on Hope's shoulder.

"You love us." Hope and Natasha said in unison.

"I'll get your clothes ready," Natasha said stepping out of the tub and into the room.

"I love you," I said to Hope.

She lifted my chin making me look at her. "I love you Wands," she firmly pressed her lips against mine. I melted into the sensation pulling her deepening the kiss.

"Nope! None of that!" Natasha yelled coming in a long t-shirt that was Hope's.

"We are taking care of you not fucking you tonight. If you wanted that you shouldn't had gotten shot." Natasha snapped.

My mouth was slightly open from what she said. It was mean but also turning me on in a weird way. She smirked before pressing her plump lips against mine.

"Come on I have all the Disney movies out and the food is ready so come on my Wasp and Witch," Natasha said.

With Natasha's help i got out the shower and got into a long t-shirt and Hope had shorts and t-shirt on as well. We cuddled up in bed watching Frozen 2.

"Else is hands down gay," Natasha said.

"Like our witch," Hope replied making me blush. Soon the movie was over and I was snuggled with Natasha in front of me and Hope hugging me from behind. There soft snores filled the room as I felt sleep consume me.

Maybe I shouldn't had gotten shot today. I thought with a smirk pulling my lips. I held both of their hands before falling asleep.