17 : Bloody Revenge

Days flies by,
As usual,  Bright are having a multiple photoshoot,

His schedule really tight for the day, When he's getting his make up done, he didn't realise that Tine was there looking for him

When he's getting his make up done, he didn't realise that Tine was there looking for him.

" P'Man,  Where's Bright? "

" He's getting ready.  What are you doing here? "

"  nothing much.. Just looking around..Bright must be busy huh.. "

" Bright's schedule are full for today, he's pretty much busy.. Take a sit I'll call him iut for you. "

" No no.. Its okay.. I'm about to go.. If he knew I'm here.. He'll get distracted. "

" hm.. You want to take him for lunch didn't you? "

" Yea.. But since he's busy.. It's okay P.. "

" come here.. "

Man dragged Tine to the Make over room,  Bright saw Tine's with Man,

" Tine?? "

"  he want to take you out for lunch.. After this photoshoot,  you can go with Tine. "

" But.  After this photoshoot.. I got.. "

" Yea.. I know you got meeting its okay.. I can delayed it.. . So.. You got one hour.. Take it or leave it? "

" Man.. It's okay,  we can have lunch some other time.. I didnt want you guys have trouble because of me.. I'm sorry for my selfishness. "

Tine felt guilty because he came by without knowing how busy Bright is.

" It's okay.. If I can get this photoshoot done early.. We go for our lunch and I'll be back as soon as I can. Just wait for me right here na khub. "

Bright kissed his forehead,  and began his photoshoot.

Once again,  Tine can see how much effort Bright has put in his work even its just a simple photoshoot,  he gave his 101% into it and made everyone around ease with him.

Just then Tine can feel goosebumps behind his neck and chills on his spine. He look around and then he shocked when there's a crew was standing in front of him.

" P' Tine.. I'm a fans of yours.. Can I have your signature? "

" Oh.. Yea.. Of course. "

She's wearing a mask and glasses.. So Tine couldn't see her face. She handed over a piece of paper and a pen.

" your name? "

" It's okay P.. You don't need to write it.. You'll know my name eventually. "

" Um.. Okay.. Here you go.. "

Tine gave back the paper with his signature on.

" I hope you take a good care of your twins"

Tine didn't want to be rude but something about her creeping him out,  Tine smile, she gives Tine a waai and walked away, doing her job.