11 : Bright SIDE

After  11 days of rehearsal.
Bright now had a 3 days left. to improve his skills,  and Today the rehearsal will be taken outdoor, on the runway stage that have been prepared, located in the centre of a huge mall.

"Okay,  I'll see you guys in 15 min and we will rehearse. Make sure you adapt yourself with the environment, I have to take care of something. "
Bright told his models and they nod.

"I don't understand why do we have to rehearse every day?  Both of my legs gonna fall off before the actual event. He told us to rehearse here and there but I never saw himself practicing. Not even once. "

One of the trainee talked and the other newbies are agreeing and then another newbie said..

" He's so strict! You guys know what?  I heard he use some connections to be a model several years ago.. And one more thing this event it's all about Him and not Us. "

" How can Tine marry someone like him? "

One after another of the newbies, complaining to one another.

And as always,  Man who appeared out of nowhere in the middle of gossips and critics , stopped them with Tay by his side.

" Oyyy,  Bad mouthing na? Criticise Bright behind his back.. "

" P'M-man, P'Tay. "

"  you're the newbie right?  What's your name? " Tay ask with a serious badass face.

" Um

" Um.. I'm Gawin Caskey na khub. "

" And you?? " Tay pointed to the one at the back.

" I-I'm Joong Archen na khub. "

" this event gonna be everyone of you first debut as a model right?? "

Gawin nodded.

" Listen up.. Not just Gawin and Joong ,  every lil one of you.  Youre here now because you have talent to be a model,  it's not easy to make it into this agency,  you know that...

So don't expect things get easier for you once you're In. You guys haven't debut yet, anything can happen, if you guys keep this bad mouthing up.. And whining like a baby..

I can just kicked you guys out.  We're looking for models not only based on looks and face, but your attitude, are also been watched.  Want to save your ass?  Well start working hard and stop complaining. "

 "