9 : Heart Warmer

The full moon has shine,
the sky was clear, the Cloudy clouds dissappear and the rain has stopped,
People walked along the streets looking into the lights from the building that brighten up the whole city,

*Ting, ting,  ting, *

One after another incoming texts can be heard,  Tine washed the dishes and getting pretty annoyed by the noise.

He try to cleaned up as fast as he can and checked his phone.  As expected it was from Bright.

💬

" Tine have you eat? "
                                       ✔️
"  How's the kids? "
                                      ✔️
"  Are you okay? "
                                      ✔️
"  why didn't you reply? "
                                                 ✔️
" hey,  bunny. "
                               ✔️
"  You fine there?  "
                                  ✔️
" Tine"
                               ✔️
"  I'm worried. "
                                ✔️
" should I head back home? "
                                                            ✔️
"okay,  That's it,.  I'm coming home . "
                                                                        ✔️

"  pfft,  this guy... "

Tine chuckles a lil when he saw Bright spamming him.

It's been a month since the incident,  and ever since that day,  Bright get a lil over protective towards Tine. 
He didn't blame Bright for acting that way,  he knew if He was in Bright's shoe that time, he would feel the same and do the same.

Now it's like a fresh new start for him,  even  nothing much had change,  he will keep cherishing every moment with his family.

Tine smiled and tapped the keypad on his screen.

" we're Fine here P.. Go and enjoy your  game.  I'll be waiting for you naa. "

In the soccer field,

" Aii'Man am I the only one who saw Bright won't let go of his phone?? . " Tay asked.

They saw Bright was tapping,  scrolling and starring into his phone.

" Let him be.. He's worried about his wifey and kids. "

" Hey,  I know that but

" Hey,  I know that but..its like when the first time he got married...you remember?? Yup.. Totally look like this... Seriously... All he did was... "