13 : Make A Way

" As you guys have know,  these line of models are under one of the top modelling agency. And today.. Make a way for one and only.. Bright vachirawit! "

The crowds gasped as soon as Bright walked along the runway.
A single spotlight focused on him,
Cameras flashing everywhere,
All eyes on him
His existence really did take the audience breaths away,

Steps that he take shows his confidence,
His fierce eyes are telling them that he's back and he still deserve to be a model,

His glossy lips would melt anyone hearts away, 
The navy blue suits matched with his skin tones which make him more attractive.

He make a turn on the end on the runway and smirked, which makes the crowds goes wild.

"He's completely a different person. " Joong and the other models looked at him and they are really proud that They're now officially a model under Bright's agency.

Few minutes ago,

" ... Make a way for one and only.. Bright vachirawit! "

As soon as the curtains are opened for him,
Bright can see a huge crowds right in front , but he can't see Tine anywhere. He knew right away that Tine couldn't make it. 

He try to focus on the runway,  and he did.
He have show them what he capable of. After his performance,  he stand next to the emcee,  and she started to ask a few questions.

" Bright vachirawit! "

" Yup,  that's me. "

" You're back! "

" Well. Actually I never leave. I'm always in this industry. "

" Good one. So.. You're here because of these models are under your agency am I right? "

" Yes,  they are.. They're all our hard working newbies, they deserve to be here and I hope they will achieve their goals.. "

" I'm pretty sure all of your fans out there are wondering about your life right now."

"As everyone know,  Tine and I have kids so.. Yea life's as a husband,  father and a ceo pretty much amazing for me. "

" Talk about Tine amd the twins,  I can't see them anywhere tonight.. "

" They couldn't make it.. But I know they are watching me now. " Bright waves on the camera which is live streaming.

Sammy keep asking one question after another, she gave an 'okay'  signal on her back,  the staff saw it and they rushed over the backstage.

That's when a tall guy with a flawless skin came out from the back stage and walked slowly towards Bright.

He wore a dark blue suits with a white t-shirt, and got a sweet smile on his face with a dimples on the sides

He wore a dark blue suits with a white t-shirt, and got a sweet smile on his face with a dimples on the sides. That familiar figure came closer... And...