15 : Everything Is Under control

Few days after the event,
Weekend has finally come!
As Bright has promise the other day, he will take care of everything and Tine will get to enjoy his day.

Bright woke up early in the morning, 
way.... Earlier than Tine did.

He get out from the room quietly and sneaked into the kitchen,  he took Tine's apron,  put it on and tie it tight.

" I can do this! "

He take his phone out,  and Youtubing the recepi for breakfast, he checked the ingredients in the fridge, take it all out and played the video.

Bright started to chopped the onions and chicken breast into minced, he boiled peeled potatoes  on the stove, after the potatoes softened,

he drained the water out and started to mashed it,

he gave a lil pinch of salt and pepper and after that gave 2 big spoon of mayonnaise and let the potatoes aside.

After that he take the minced onions,  and chicken into the pan and stir fried it with olives oil.

The aroma of caramelised onion filled the entire kitchen.

he mixed the onions and chicken into the mashed potatoes  and mixed it well.
Bright give it a taste and instantly drop the spoon.

"Tine should give me an award for making this delightful meal in first attempt,  what can I say.. I'm a genius. "

Next,  he fried the bacons and make a sunrise egg

" P?? "

Bright look up and saw Tine was watching him.

" Morning! I made breakfast! "

" you.. Made.. Breakfast? You? "

Bright nodded happily.

" I know.. You always said that the only thing that I can cook is my frozen foods but.. Today.. I really really cook from the beginning till the end, you will be shock! No no.. Scratch that out.. You will cry eating this heavenly food! "

" oyyy,  brag much naa. Let's see what you got."

Tine chuckles.

"Papa!!  Daddy!!  Good morning! " the kids get out from their room.

" Right timing kids,  Daddy made breakfast for us today" Tine hold their hands and three of them walking down the stairs.

Bright was clearly excited,  his eyes were shining like a puppy eyes, He waited for them on the table and serve them the food.

Tine take a bite,  and so does the twins.

" how is it??  Tasty right??? "

" Are you sure.. You're the one who make this?? "