8 : Not Now.

The Next day has come,  which mean it's the second day of Tine battling against the witch craft.

Bright came into the room with breakfast on his hands.

" Tine.. Get up naa..Eat something,  you haven't eat since yesterday. "

Tine eye bags getting darker, his red cherry lips are getting pale.  it's just been 2 days and he's just getting skinner like he haven't eat like 2 weeks.

Tine rubbed his eyes and his face turned into frown.

" Get out. "

" Tine? " Bright getting confused.

" I said.. GET OUT! I hate you!  Don't ever show your face in front of me!! "

Tine was totally different,  the one who always had a cheerful vibes and happy virus all over him are now someone who had a bad temper.

" Tine look at me please.  Calm down. "

Bright came closer to him and Within seconds,  Bright can feel a slight pain on his cheeks,  Tine just slapped him.

Bright was froze in disbelief, Yes, He can't believe Tine just did that

Yes, He can't believe Tine just did that.

" Tine.. Bright.. What happen? " Mae came in.

" Mae!  Ask him to get out from here!!  I hate him!!! "

" Tine.. Tine! What's wrong with you?  He's your husband. "

" No!!  I hate him i hate him!! "

Bright  didn't say anything,  he put the breakfast on the table and get out from the room,

We all know how hurt it is when someone you care the most,  turns out hating you.

Bright didn't know why he felt like he want to give up. He want to ran away from all of this problem.

" Daddy!  Good morning "  the twins came.
Their innocent pure face make Bright fall into a deep thoughts.

**  What am I thinking?  I can't leave them behind.. **

Bright take a deep breath and smile to the twins.

" Morning angels. "

He lifted Chu and hold Kheum's hand on the other. They went down the stairs,  Mew prepared the breakfast while Kao and Suree ate what Mew have prepared.

" Oy.. P'Mew.. Sorry for all the troubled.. You have to prepare breakfast for us. " -  Bright.

" Don't feel sorry for him na Bright..When he's not in a good mood,  kitchen is his best friend. " -  Kao.

" Yea,  i agree on that. "

" Shut up both of you , or I'll fried you guys instead. " -  Mew.