7 : My Heart Aren't Strong Enough .

Footsteps can be heard from the hallway.
The twins are taking their books and colour pencils downstairs. While the others are in their parents bedroom.

"Kheum.. Do you think.. Papa gonna be fine? "

" what do you mean? Of course Papa gonna be okay. "

" I think.. Papa is in bad condition.  Grandma,  uncles and aunty Suree are here... But they won't let us see Papa... "

" hmm.. Maybe they didn't want us to be near Papa,  because we could get infected. "

" I miss Papa.  Don't you want to see him? "

" Of course I want.. I miss Papa too... Our happy Papa and Daddy. "

The twins pouts their lips and keep colouring the books.

" Here! " Kheum whispered to Chu and she nods,  they both give a high five and giggles.

" What are you two lil monster up too??? "

" Daddy!! "

They saw Bright right behind them,  Bright was in his knees.. So the twins able to hug him.

" Where's Papa? " Chu asked.

" Yea.. We miss him. " Kheum added.

" Here,  listen to your Daddy. "

They both sat on his lap.

" Papa is sick.. You guys can't meet him for temporary because Papa need some time of his own. "

Bright didn't want the twins to look at Tine's condition right now,  they definitely gonna cry and if Tine saw them crying.. He will be worried,  so it's the best for Kheum and Chu to stay away. Once again it does break his heart to make this kind of decision,  he knew how much the twins needed Tine, but for their own sake.. He had to do it.

"Meanwhile Papa get his time to rest,  Daddy will be here for both of you. "

He gave them a smile and they both hug him even closer.

" Maybe it's the best if the stay with us. "
P'Mew interrupt.

" But.. P.. they need me. Tine can't be with them doesn't mean I can't too. "

" But Tine need you the most at this moment. "

" P'Mew, I respect you but let me take care of my kids this time. "

Mew give him a smile and patted him on the shoulder.

" If you need someone to take care of them,  just call us. " he said.

" Bright,  can I stay here tonight? " Mae came with Suree by her side.

" Yes,  of course mae... "

" I'm worried about Tine. "

Bright gave her a hug.

" He will get through this Mae,  don't worry naa,  instead why don't all of you stay here tonight?  We got plenty of room here."

" Wouldn't it be a trouble for you? " Kao asked.

" Whatt??  Of course not,  we're family. "

All of them then stayed over in the mansion.

Mae was sitting next to Tine,  brushing his hair slowly.

" Tine, I know that no one can understand your pain right now,  but there's a lot of people who care for you, so please hold on. "

" Mae... It hurts.... Whenever I think about Bright .. It hurts me... Something was torturing me.. Like wanting me to hate him.. "

" No,  Tine.. If you ever feel like that... Please remember,  your feelings towards Bright,  why you guys getting married.. Remember why you decided to have kids, most importantly remember how much they love you, as much as I did... "