12 : Expectation

One day left,before the actual event,
Bright and the others gives all their best,  they want to make every single drop of their sweats, worth.

As a model, appearances is important,  and
That's what Bright do. These couples of days,

He will usually go to the gym only when there's a free time,  but now he go to the gym every single day, no matter how busy he is..

Bright didn't even touch a booze,  just to take care of his healthy,  he's strictly on diet too,  He will skipped his meal on the sets and just eat when he arrived at home. And of course he did it secretly without Tine knowing.

Until...

#On the runway sets.

" P 'Bright,  have you eat? "

Bright got a text from Tine.

" yea,  just had one" He replied.

" I knew it. "

Bright know that voice.

He turn around and saw Tine was standing right behind him.

" Tine,  why did you came..? "

" of course to check on you.. You think I won't realise,  this?"

 You think I won't realise,  this?"

" your chubby cheeks. Its not as chubby as before... "

" how can realise something like that. Silly. "

Bright chuckles.

" When you lived and plus married...
You'll know inside out of your partners. And you should have told me.. That you're on diet. What did I tell you before?  You can't skip your meal! . "  he pinched the cheeks hard.

" oyyy I know.. I'm sorry naa.. Stop nagging "

Bright rubs both of his redish cheeks.

Tine know how important this is and He also realised the effort that Bright had put in it.

" That's why today,  as the final day of rehearsal... Here.. Take this. Make sure to eat it. I have to go now.. "

Tine cook a healthy meal and take the food that he made to the set ,  not just for Bright but for all the staff and juniors too.

"Oh my god.. I didn't know Tine was such a great cook. " -  Earn.

" Wait.. TINE MADE THIS?!! " Joong eyes got wide. He's totally suprise by the fact.

" Don't you check in your paper bag?  A small notes? " -  pear.

Joong take a look of it and there's a small note from Tine.

" all the best,  just be yourself  na khub.

                                                             - Tine. "