2 : Our Happiness

The beautiful sunsets, can be seen..
and within minutes the dark night has fall,
Bright was lying on the couch with the twins on his side while munching on some crackers.

"P... Kheum and Chu gonna end up being lazy just like youu,  you know?? "

" Papa!  Come and join us. " Kheum said.

" oh god,  see??  Kheum is like you already. "
Bright just chuckles and pat Kheum on the head.

" Dinner is ready. Come " 

Kheum and Chu ran to the table.

Bright take a look at Tine, grab his hand and kissed it.

" P... "

Bright then wrapped his hands around Tine's waist and look him deeply in the eyes.

" thank you.. For taking care of us. "

Tine smiled and hugged Bright.

" Thank you for your hard work too P.. "

" Daddy,  Papa!  We're hungry.. " Kheum pouts his lips..

Tine flinched and let go of Bright.
He's about to go to the kitchen but then Bright stopped him.

" Why did you do that? "

" Do what?? "

" Whenever we have our moment, then Kheum and Chu saw us.. You quickly pushed me away.. "

" Bright.. They're  4 years old.  Anytime from now they will know that It's not normal to have 2 dads, and.. I'm afraid to tell them the truth.. "

" I know.. but that's not a reason to keep me away from you... Yes.. What you said was right.. But at least we need to show Kheum and Chu.. How much we love them... How much we love each other... Alright? "

Bright pat him on the head and Tine feel fore calmer.

" Come let's eat, or the foods get cold

" Come let's eat, or the foods get cold.. " Tine held Bright's hand tightly and drag him to the kitchen.

Kheum was still sulking,  and Tine pinch his chubby cheeks and rubs his tiny nose against his, he laugh and they went to the table.

When they get there,  Chu got drumstick on her hand and munching it with a mouthful. 

"Chuu! That's unfair. " Kheum stomped his feet on the floor.

Bright and Tine, laugh when they saw Kheum and Chu had a lil cute argument.

" Well, I guess... Year after year we raised them.. They started to act like us..
I wonder who she takes after... The one who can't control his hunger.. " Bright smirked and look at Tine

" alright,  alright....its me.. " Tine giggles and they started to have their dinner.

Time flies,
After having their dinner,  they spend a lot of time with their kids and when the clock shows its  9 p.m,  Tine bring the twins upstairs to their own room and read them a bed time story,