Chapter 5- 'Shopping'

Start from the beginning

"You know you are getting married?" He raised an eyebrow and I nodded my head. How could I ever forget that.

"Well, you are getting married to Ian. Ian Kingsley." My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock.

"Ian Kingsley? As in, the Ian Kingsley? As in The CEO of Kingsley Enterprises?"

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes, the Ian Kingsley."

I looked over to my parents who were smiling at me. I smiled at them too, after all, they are my parents. What an amazing husband they have found me.

Note the sarcasm.

They were smiling as if they had not just murdered me. Twice. In two days.

I shook my head before turning to James.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

I shook my head 'no' and after sometime he spoke.

"You can give me the address of your bakery. I will pick you up tomorrow."

"Why?"

"We are going for wedding shopping. Please don't tell me you are going to get married in an apron and that baker's dress." He chuckled and I stared at him for sometime before joining him.

And with that after giving me a final smile, he left, leaving me alone with my 'amazing' parents.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Come on, tell me!" Said Sophia for the hundredth time I entered 'Vanille'.

After James left last night, I immediately left afterwards. He did told me that he was going to come here, so instead of dressing like normal days, I decided to wear a black crop top paired with black jeans, and a white jacket for extra layer.

I rolled my eyes at her playfully and she stole the cupcake I had in my hands. I glared at her, "What do you want?"

"Your husband's name." She smirked.

I sighed, "His name is Ian. Ian Kingsley."

I suppressed my laughter as her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Ian Kingsley? As in Ian KINGSLEY? The most handsome, hot, sexy and eligible bachelor? The richest billionaire? As in-"

"As in the most ruthless and cold hearted person? Then yes. The same Ian Kingsley." I cut her off and she grinned.

"I love your parents."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? If my parents would marry me to the hottest billionaire in the country, I would give them endless supply of cakes for free!"

"You are supposed to be on my side." I pouted.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes before moving to head towards the door, but suddenly stopped.

And she stayed there. And stayed. And stayed. Why the heck is she not moving?

I looked over to her, only to find her eyes fixed on the door. Frowning, I followed her line of sight and do you know whom I saw? James.

He was standing at the doorstep, looking around to spot me. He was in a casual shirt and jeans, and his hair were perfectly styled. Again.

I looked from James to Sophia, who was still stuck in the same spot, her mouth agape. I could not help but smile.

This ship have to sail.

I grinned and moved towards the door, and his smile widened as we lightly hugged each other.

"You ready?" I nodded at him and his eyes roamed around the place, before stopping behind me.

I turned around to see if that girl was still staring at him. And damn, she was.

I shook my head before moving towards her. I waved my hand in front of her face and she blinked as if just getting out of some daze.

I grinned at her and before moving my eyes pointedly towards James, who was staring right at us.

"Who is he?" She whispered.

"Who is who?"

She glared at me before looking at him. "That hot, handsome, sexy guy. Who is he?"

"Oh. He?" I waved him to our direction.

"Sophia, meet James. He is Ian's friend. And James." I looked at him, who was staring right at my best friend. "Meet Sophia, my best friend." He nodded at me.

I cleared my throat loudly, "Shall we go?" He nodded before giving her a smile and moving out of the door, with me following behind him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"I told you, anything is fine." I said to the sales girl for the impeith time.

When James told me about our plans, I thought we would be done in one hour or so. But damn, it has been four hours already and we have not still bought any dress.

Seriously, every dress this girl showed were amazing. But James told me to find the 'perfect one' because it is for the 'best day' of my life.

So here I am, wearing the ninety-nineth dress. I left the changing room and James again shook his head disapprovingly.

Seriously, he is the worst shopping partner. Worse than Sophia.

I sighed before turning back, but stopped as I saw an amazing dress displaying on the nearby showcase.

It was a ball gown wedding dress, it had a slight shade of peach color and there was a laced layer. And damn, I fell in love with that dress.

I looked over to James and pointed towards that dress. He grinned before telling that sales girl to bring the dress.

Did I forget to tell you that I officially love this dress? This made me feel like a queen. It had full laced sleeves and beautiful A-neckline. The way it fitted my curves made it look gorgeous.

James let out a whistle as I stepped out the dressing room

James let out a whistle as I stepped out the dressing room. I chuckled when he dramatically got on one knee, held out a imaginary ring and said, "Marry my best friend."

"As if you gave me a choice not to." I playfully rolled my eyes and took that 'ring' and wore it on my finger.

"I am getting this." I said to the girl and after sometime, that dress was in the backseat of his car and we were heading towards the ring shopping, but I did not know that someone else was going to join us too...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

So yeah guys, it was Chapter 5. Hope you liked it.

Please tell me your thoughts about this one😊

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in ( lol, we all know a new chapter comes daily ).😂
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

............