chapter 35: Heart

A/N: so i double updated:)

"Another Valentine's Day single," Violet sighed

Quinn cocked her head slightly, "I thought you wanted to be single."

"I mean yeah, but this Valentine's Day, I'm alone alone. Like I don't even have a prospect or anything. I don't know. It just feels kind of depressing."

Both girls were sitting next to each other in the choir room waiting for Glee to start. The school was already decked out hearts and pink, red, and white. All of the Glee couples were being extra cute already, and it just made Violet feel lonelier. She was never one to celebrate Valentine's Day, but right now, it just reminded her that she was completely and utterly single even if it was by her own volition.

Quinn shrugged, "I think that it's perfectly fine being single for Valentine's Day. We can be single together. Oh, and you know what'd be fun? Joining–"

Violet deadpanned, "I'm not joining the God Squad. You know I'm not a Christian."

"Please because right now it's just Mercedes, Sam, and I, and I feel weird third-wheeling especially when my ex is a part of that couple," she practically begged Vi.

"You'll be fine. I bet you'll have a fourth member in no time. Oh! There's a new student, and he looks like a teen Jesus! I bet he'll join."

"Okay, everybody! Let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue walked over to the whiteboard and started to announce this week's assignment, "Your assignment this week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

Kurt groaned, "Oh, God, not another bake sale."

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom–"

"NO!" pretty much every person in the room screamed out.

Rachel smiled, "Yes!"

Tina reminded everyone, "Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food."

"And shoes," Mike added.

Violet laughed, "I'm glad I missed that."

Sugar then raised her hands where she pretty much put everyone out of their misery, "Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich."

Sugar then got up from her seat and opened up her wallet, handing a wad of cash to Mr. Schue, "So, here you go."

"Uh, Sugar I can't take that–"

"Take it!" Kurt exclaimed.

Reluctantly, Mr. Schue took Sugar's money, making the Glee Club cheer for her which she absolutely soaked up.