chapter 91: The Hurt Locker Part 2

After all we've been through
No, we won't stand and salute
So we just ride, we just cruise
Livin' like there's nothing left to lose

~Kesha, Hymn

"I just can't believe that Schue thinks it's okay to reuse my choreography

"I just can't believe that Schue thinks it's okay to reuse my choreography. Like did he really think that that's not plagiarizing? Was he not creative enough to think of better choreography?" Violet huffed as she walked out of the auditorium with Sam.

She originally wasn't that angry with Mr. Schue, but as she let it fester, the angrier she got.

Sam held his head in confusion, "This day doesn't feel real. Like, why would Sue make this Invitational into more than one day? I mean, it's good for the New Directions, but like, can she do that?"

Violet sighed, "Sue does what she wants when she wants. Honestly, the principals probably don't even know or Sue will come up with some bullshit excuse to keep doing what she's doing."

"That wasn't Mr. Schue going easy on us, was it?" Kurt commented as he ran up to the couple.

Sam replied, "Well, considering he stole Vi's choreography, I don't think it is."

"Wait, what? Why'd he do that?" Kurt looked at them incredulously.

Violet crossed her arms, "He's not good at coming up with choreography? He got angry because he misinterpreted what I told him about Rachel?"

Kurt shook his head, "Wait, what did you tell him?"

Violet rubbed her temples, "I ran into him at the grocery store, and long story short, I yelled at him for going easy on the New Directions, and he thinks that I told him that Rachel blames him for his failure–"

"Which is why he stole your choreography and did... all of that," Kurt put two-and-two together. He then breathed out frustratedly, "I just don't get why she'd ask Mr. Schue to go easy on us, and then not use you as our choreographer."

"Do you think that's why Mr. Schue stole your choreography? To make a point?" Sam asked.

Violet thought about it, "I mean, maybe... I just... can he just prove something to Rachel without dragging me into this?"

"You were in this in the first place. You can't just get out of it now," Kurt commented.

"So what do we do now?" Sam looked between the two.

"Well, clearly I have to talk to Rachel and convince her that Vi needs to choreograph for us."

Violet shook her head at Kurt's words, "No. No, I already tried, and she literally told me to not come to rehearsals. Even if I wanted to choreograph something, she's not gonna give me the plan or the songs or anything."

"Well, luckily, she isn't the only show choir director for the New Directions. I'll get all the music to you, and you can do your thing. We'll figure this out," Kurt explained.