chapter 30: Hold Onto Sixteen pt. 2

A/N: surprise chapter:) (there will still be on Thursday too!)

§ § §

It was time for the New Directions to perform, and honestly, most of the Troubletones didn't have that high of expectations. Violet didn't know what to expect. Despite the New Directions having minimal time to practice, they still seemed confident in their performance. They must have something in their back pocket if they made this much of a 180 in their mood. She was also excited to see what the performance would look like without Rachel Berry in the mix. This could potentially give her other friends a chance to shine, and they deserved that.

"Also from McKinley High, let's give it up for the New Directions!"

Violet automatically smiled at Tina and Kurt starting off the number. They were doing Michael Jackson, a bold, but smart choice. If they managed to pull this off, they have a good chance of winning. Michael was just so accessible that if done well, it can do wonders.

The New Directions continued to sing "ABC" and their moves weren't half bad. Booty Camp actually did help some of them, and she couldn't help but get up and groove to their singing. She laughed at Kurt's gyrating hips with Mercedes. Then Sam did his body rolls which made Violet laugh even harder.

"GO BUTTERCUP!" Violet yelled to the stage which made Sam look over and smile at his best friend

Violet cheered for her friends before sitting down for the next song. Janet Jackson's "Control" started to play, and Quinn started to narrate the beginning. Violet was honestly entranced.

She whispered over to Santana, "God, I love women

She whispered over to Santana, "God, I love women. It sucks that Quinn's straight." Santana chuckled at her friend slightly before shushing her.

She snapped out her trance once Blaine started singing. The dance moves were very Mr. Schue which Violet didn't particularly like. She thought that they could do better especially if they wanted to do Janet Jackson. She could only imagine actually having time to choreograph the number and working with the group with it. It'd be amazing. She applauded for her friends and then they started to sing "Man In the Mirror" which was one of her favorite songs.