Stay

Chapter 9 

Stay

ALEX.

"TOM! MAX! YOU DIRTY BASTARDS, GET THAT BACK HERE OR I'LL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF!"

The both of them laughed maniacally, taking out a bra from my bag. I let out a scream of terror.

I made a lunge for the exposed piece of underwear. "AGH! GIVE THAT BACK!"

I fell face-first onto the floor instead.

They laughed once more, ducked into Nathan's room, disappearing with my bag.

I pushed myself up and started banging on the door.

"GIVE THAT BACK!"

I was answered with more laughter.

I slumped against it, figuring out a way to get back at them.

Then, tapping my chin, I went around the living room, stepping over discarded pieces of clothing. I saw Max's bright pink boxers.

An idea formed inside my head.

I slipped into their rooms, clutching the boxers. I searched their drawers and looked for the most embarrassing pieces of clothing I could find. The finally, three minutes later, I trotted out happily with an armload of briefs, boxers and two pairs of jeans.

Opening the door happily, I threw them out into the hall, with a note that said, "Do not pick up/take, Tom Parker's and Max George's property."

Sighing happily, I pushed off a few clothes from the couch, plopped down on it and began to watch Ice Age. The boys seemed to notice the sudden silence for I saw them poke their heads out, expecting an ambush.

"Whoa, Alex, gave up already?" Tom remarked, shaking the backpack.

I shrugged. Take all the underwear you want, bastards. Your pink boxers are on display. "I'm tired. You got any ice cream?"

They both pointed to the fridge.

"Thank you," I say, standing up. "Do anything you want to it, I could care less."

They went back inside, chuckling to themselves. Ha, we'll see who has the last laugh.

We came back to the hotel at exactly 6 pm, finding the suite empty. The boys figured the management went out for dinner, tried to cook, but after almost burning the kitchen, decided to buy food instead. Nathan, Jay and Siva left the three of us here.

Which is a really bad idea, you can tell from the state of the trashed hotel suite.

I sat back down with my bowl of ice cream. Thirty minutes later, the door opened, very confused men.

"What's Tom's boxers doing out in the hall?" Jay asked, holding up the item in question.

I gave him a dismissive wave of my hand. "Oh, just a tiny prank. No biggie."

"Speaking of, what happened here? And where are they?" Nathan said, amusement on his face. "Did a tornado hit this place or something?"

I continued watching, not even looking up at them. "Those twats took my backpack, saw things not meant to be seen, and we had a mini-goose chase here. They're hiding in Nathan's room. As payback, you can see what I did," I pointed in their direction.

They looked around, bewildered. "Okaayy.."

The door to Nath's room burst open, and the two of them sauntered over casually, tossing the backpack onto my lap.