chapter 3

EDITED

The bell rung signaling that the first day of school was over.

I ran over to Colton and our hands linking instantly. "So how do you think the first day of school was"he asked.

"Not as good as I thought," I replied "why don't we walk home so we have time to talk and spend time together"he said .

I nodded my head "one sec I'm gonna get one of my friends to take my car home"he said and ran off.

I pulled out my phone again decided to play minecraft. "Dammit you stupid lava screwed up my house" I mumbled "still a geek I assume" I heard someone say I pulled my head up to see blake.

"I'm not a geek I'm just having fun" I said "whatever"he said. "So I guess my daily hug has been forgotton" he said .

"yup" I said poppin he 'P'.

He put his hand to his chest like he was hurt.

I wrapped my arm around him and kissed him on the cheek. he was like my brother then Colton came out.

"You better not be trying to be stealing my girl" Colton chuckled and bumped fist with Blake and did some sort of weird hand shake and bumped chest .

"That hand shake needs to be shorter" I mumbled "and I am not your girl second of all" I said .

"Sure your not" Colton said and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"So you two are a thing now"blake asked "cause last week Sonia threw a book at your face cause you kept tickling her" Blake said and laughed.

"Yea remind me not to ever do that again" Colton muttered.

"Were not exactly a thing" I said and directed my eyes to a different direction.

"Then what are we" Colton said with a smirk.

"I don't know" I said "can we just go please" I asked all he did was nod and he gave blake a pat on his back.

We then started walking off our community wasnt too far from our school it was actually a good exercise if anything.

Colton cleared him throat "so.." He trailed off "Maybe we can go on an actual date" he offered I felt so happy.

"I would love to" I said.

"Great" he responded and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I couldn't believe he asked me on a date I am so excited wait what happens if he finds his mate a lot of girls would kill to date him.

I looked at the ground for a while I was getting depressed with those thoughts.

"Are you ok" Colton asked breaking the silence .

"Yea I'm just thinking" I replied.

"About" he trailed off " you" I replied it was true but not in a great way.

"Are you have regrets about the kiss" he asked his eyes were full of sadness "no I liked it just forget about it" I replied.

"Please tell me whats wrong Sonia"he pleaded but I didn't think I wanted to tell him.

"What happens if one of us finds our mates it will leave one of us broken hearted" I said looking down at the ground as we walked.

"I guess we will just have to take the risk no matter what you will always me my best friend"he said .

He wrapped his arm around my waist then pulled me into a hug "I will always be here for you" he mumbles into my ear before letting go of me and just holding my hand.

When we reached home I waved goodbye and he went next door to me since we were neighbors.

I went into my room and decided to do my homework because I had a lot for the first day if school.

DOUSTON'S POV

I went home to my pack house my dad gave me the power of alpha last year I wasn't bad but I wasn't that good either.

I walked into my bedroom and plopped onto my bed. Today was interesting I cant believe I caught her kissing that Colton dude dammit.

I should of just rejected her she was useless she freaking tackled me for getting the dudes lunch money she had no damn right.

I haven't gotten laid in a long time maybe I need to. I grabbed my phone and dialed Layla

SONIA'S POV

I woke up to my mom yelling at me to get up. I jumped out of bed rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes .

I hopped into the shower and took a 10 minute shower then packed my bag and went downstairs.I grabbed the ring the kid gave me and put it on it was a cute ring.

I went to the bus stop to see Colton I tried to sneak up from behind him and scare him. I slowly walked up behind him and I tried to jump onto him only to be have hands wrapped around me.

"Sorry babe can't get me that easily" he said and placed a kiss on my lips

I wiggled my way outta his grip "watever"I mumbled.

Two weeks later

It has been 2 weeks and Colton and I have been a great.

I walked off the bus holding hands with Colton he was perfect not only to mention that he got captain of the football team.

I made it onto the soccer team so both of us as been busy lately Tyra found her mate and he accepted her ,which was sweet of him

We walked into the gym room we both had a game today . We had the girls locker room and obviously the guys one I was connected to one hallway.

I was about to go into the girls locker room but Colton pulled me past the locker rooms and pulled me into an empty classroom.

He quickly pinned me onto the wall. " I Love you, you know right" he said into my ear. "Yea" I whispered back.

He slowly brought his lips to mine it took me a while to respond but I did. I wrapped my arms around his necks ,but I didn't pull us together. "We should go" I mumbled while our foreheads were pressed against each other i was trying to get my breathing under control before we left the room .

After I caught my breathe we left the classroom and got ready for our game.

Colton had his game at some school called west brook high and for soccer we had a home game. "So you ready for the game" some girl asked with some venom in her words. I turned around to see who it was and it was Layla.

"More than you are" I hissed back.I grabbed my cleats and started to put them on .

"So did you take my advice" Layla asked

"Sorry I don't take advice from fake people cause the can't give real advice," I answered back with a grin

Layla swung he hang to slap me ,but this time I was one step ahead of her and I grabbed her wrist slightly bending it.

"You know what I'm not gonna snap your wrist for a reason" I grabbed my soccer
Bag and left before I got real pissed