Chapter 12

EDITTED

I walked downstairs slowly and peeked around the corner slowly. I saw two adults and the beta Ryan with his mate I believe and they looked happy why was I stuck with Hunter this moon goddess must really hate me.

"Hello Sonia," tensing up I revealed myself from the corner and waned "Hi".

"Mom this is my mate the one I've been telling you about" Hunter said. He intwined our hands under the table,feeling the electricity flow through my arm.

I yanked my hand away I didn't want my wolf getting any ideas like before. We started eating and it was an awkward silence no the least bit comfortable.

"So Sonia tell us about yourself" hunters mom said. "For one my best friend is Colton" I heard hunter growl. "I'm in highschool my mate is a bi polar playa and not much" I said and crossed my hands over my chest and Hunter just glared at me.

"Player," Hunter's parent said at the same time both awkwardly. "Yes player," I stated. "Thats it for today dinner is over," Hunter announced and picked me up by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. "And did I mention anger issues!" I yelled out to then before we got into the room.

"What was that," he yelled "I was simply telling them the truth" I stated and shrugged my shoulders.

"I asked for a chance not to be embarrassed in front of my family and Beta," he semi yelled. "You act like what I said wasn't true" I said calmly.

"I don't appreciate your attitude ok" he said. "And I don't appreciate the moon goddess putting me as your mate,but not everything turns out the way you think it would be," I hissed.

"Why can't you just realize that I'm you mate and your suppose to accept me not reject me" he yell "When you realize that you can't always be a player and you can't go out kissing hoes and think I have to still accept you as my mate" I screamed.

"Ok enough arguing" he grumbled "screw you" I growled.

"We didn't even get you any clothes from the mall I'll have to ask my beta to borrow his mates clothes" he chuckled. "Oh I wonder why I left maybe it was because you were all over Layla or maybe because you forgot her bra on your bed after screwing her" I yelled sarcastically.

"You right" he said and put his hands to his face. "I was what" I said pushing it and I put my hand to my ear to emphasize me listening. "Your right and I'm sorry" he said.

"Good kitty" I said and flopped onto the bed. "I'm not a kitty" he stated "Yes you are" I said and smiled. "Well this kitten is going to make you purr" he said with a grin and got on top of me. "W-what are you doing" I stuttered and awkwardly brought my arms to my side tensing up.

"You know exactly what I'm going to do" he said and trailed kisses down my neck, pleasurable burning initiated from within me. "Stop," I forced out realizing my wolf was surfacing. "Doesn't sound like you really want me to" he said and took off his shirt to revealing a shiny 6-pack of abs every ordinary Alpha would have.

"I know you want me Sonia," he said his voice full of lust. I honestly didn't know if I wanted him or my wolf did. "Stop it I don't want this, right now your just going to screw Layla right after" I snapped bitterly and he just kept kissing my neck. I know what he trying to do he's trying to temp me to mark me.

Hunter started sucking on my neck tenderly erupting a quiet moan to surface. I brought my hands to his hair and started to tug on his hair and brought him to my lips and I felt him smirk. "Looks like someone doesn't want me to go" he said, groaning and propping his arm up he got off the bed with a smirk that said. I already won