Chapter 17

I woke up to Hunter arms draped around me. It was ridiculously comfortable.

"Sonia I need to go to a pack meeting" hunter groaned.

I just snuggled more into him. To say I was comfortable was an understatement.

"Sonia you have to get up" hunter groaned. He decided to turn me around to face him.

In less than a few second a soft pair of lips was against mine.

I instantly started to kiss back like an instant reaction.

I opened my eyes and somehow I ended up straddling him.

My hand were in his hair and his eyes were full of love. "I hope that was a good morning for you" he grinned.

His hands were on my waist still. He brought his lips to me and gave me a quick peck.

After that he got up and put on a shirt.

"What do you want for breakfeast." He said

But I was too focused on his abs. After a couple minutes I realized that I was drooling .

"Sonia keep your mouth shut you don't want to catch flies".

I blushed a lightly red color. I got up and put on a pair of grey joggers and a purple shirt that said I dont sweat I sparkle. Then I got up and brushed my teeth. Next I decide to put my hair in a pony tail.

I decided to go to Nicky's room to borrow some converse because when she went shopping all she bought me were all high heels after I said I hated them.

And they were all pink to my surprise. Note the sarcasm.

I walked to the room to the and was heard a squeaking nose by the bed. Maybe I shouldn't knock, Slowly I walked away from the door slowly.

As I walked away I bumped into something sturdy. "What are you doing by my beta's door" I heard a husky voice,sending shivers throughout my whole body.

"That's going to be us one day" he growled lowly into my ear, "But we we be at it all day long until you can't scream my name anymore" He said huskily I quickly turned around to see Hunter and his eyes were flickering between black and he usually amazing brown eyes.

"Y-you should probably go to the room Sonia you still on heat" he said and his hands balled up into a fist.

His fist where turning white .I slowly backed away from him afraid to go near him.

Go to him we need this or I will get him my wolf yelled at me.

"Stop being annoying" I said back.

Stubborn human can't do a simple thing and just finish the mating process my wolf growled.

"Stupid wolf being all damn thirsty of one guy so calm down and leave me alone" I growled back.

My wolf whimpered and went quiet, hopefully it will stay like that.

I'm Hungry maybe I should eat first. I walked down the hall to go into the kitchen.

I was about to go into the kitchen until I hear someone talking,and me being myself I decided to snoop.

" We haven't been together for over four days" a whiny voice said, gosh I feel bad for ever has that girl as a mate.

"And I intend on keep it like that" a strong voice replied back.

HUNTERS P.O.V

Layla brought her hand to my arm and started to rub it with her long nails.

"Stop" I said with pure disgust in my voice. She stopped for a sec then in one swift motion she brought her lips to mine. I was about to shove her away until she touched my manhood.

I froze for a second I would of threw her across the room but being a werewolf my hormones were very high compared to a human. I have more than an average werewolf because I'm an Alpha.

"I can feel you getting hard" she purred into my ear. Crap she was right I was.

She slipped her hand in shirt and I closed my eyes. I moans lowly I couldn't hold it in I was still human. My wolf was pissed at my for letting Layla touch me but he was in the back of my head right now.

I opened my eyes and noticed a sudden movement at the door I looked over and saw Sonia looking at me with a few tears leaving her eyes.

She was shaking her head like he was trying to see if all this was just a nightmare and she could just wake up.

All the hormones left my body and I quickly shoved Layla off of me and tried to go to Sonia and try to comfort her. I should of sent Layla out of the kitchen the minute I saw her in here.

"Sonia this isn't what it looks like" I said and tried to grab her but she just backed away into the wall like she was afraid of me.

She was afraid of me.

Her eyes were full of regret and sorrow. She gave me one chance and I blew it.

I'm am such a dumbass and my wolf was growling at me.

I looked at her and she quickly darted away to the nearest stair case.

I collapsed to the ground and went against the wall. How am I so foolish to keep falling for Layla's games I promised myself I would change for Sonia.

Tears came from my eyes I made my own mate cry I was the only cause of it. I was crying for a good 5 minutes before I heard footsteps come from the hallways.

I looked up to see my beta looking at me with sadness. "Are you ok." he asked I didn't move I just brought my head back in between my two legs.

"Alpha I am guessing this is a bad time to tell you that the luna has escaped." he said.