Chapter 15

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED AND SHORT I HVE A TRACK MEET TOMORROW SO I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME WELL HOPE YOU LIKE IT

So her I was at the mall with nicky and the girl I forgot her name.

"First we need a dress" nicky said "I don't wear dresses I hate them" I said and crossed my arms. Both of them gasped.

"What" I asked and shrugged my shoulders.

"You're sad" Nicky said and dragged me into Victoria secrets and Hunter was right behind me.

"Why do I need this crap all I need is a few jeans and basics not stupid dresses" I mumbled. "Because if you wear my clothes it will be hard to contain my wolf" he whispered in my ear.

I froze for a second and decided to catch up with the girls hunter was making me nervous.

After shopping for 30minute we finally decided to go to the food court.

"Food" I semi yelled and ran to the Pizza Hut store. I wish they had Dominoes though it would of been way better. "Aren't you going to order for us too" Nicky and the girl I figured her name again was Roxy.

"Figure it out yourself" I said and waited at the cashier for them. "Your rude you know" Roxy stated and Nicky just laughed.

"I'll pay" Hunter said. "No way" I said and reached for my pocket but I forgot when I was basically kidnapped my wallet was with Colton in his bag and don't ask me why I put it there.

"Dammit" I mumbled I quickly grabbed his card and swiped it then left to the table to avoid him laughing at me.

"Why do you hate Alpha Douston" Nicky asked. "Wouldn't you be mad if you were kidnapped" I said. She just shrugged we shoulders and began eating again. Hunter sat beside me and nuzzled his face into my neck while I was eating my 3rd slice.

"Awwww" I heard them say and looked at us I didn't know what he was doing was named as cute to me it just made me tense and cautious of everything he did even though my wolf was purring inside.

"Can I have a slice" he whispered to me as his lips brushed against my ear making me shiver. I didn't answer he just gently grabbed the pizza out of my hand and took and bite slowly and in a sexy way.

"Ready to go" he asked and I just nodded my head losing me appetite.

"Thank you ladies for taking Sonia to shop" Hunter said and they just nodded their heads in respect.

"Ready for school tomorrow" he asked me. We were walking to his car, Nicky and Roxy were still shopping and to be honest I don't know how they like it. "Yea" I said and then I pictured myself hugging Colton gosh I missed him we have a lot to catch up on.

I heard Hunter growl and grip the wheel. "You are mine Sonia no one else's only me" he said and gripped the steering wheel. "Whats wrong with you" I mumbled to myself and looked out the window. "I looked into your mind" he stated.

"What" I asked "I marked you so I can basically read you mind unless you block me with a wall" he said

"Stay out of my mind if you don't like it" I growled at him and blocked my link to him.

We made it home and and I was getting some nasty looks from a lot of the girl in the pack today they most of them was glaring at me.

Hunter walked into the kitchen to get food for me while I was gonna walk to the room.

Many guys were actually looking at me with with lust in their eyes I was actually starting to feel exposed.

A guy was walking my way fast his eyes were black due to his wolf and I was scared honestly. He quickly shoved me against the wall my head hitting it first and he started to kiss my neck. I moaned silently and then I heard growling.

The guy was instantly on the ground knocked out. Hunter grabbed my arm and yanked me into the bedroom.

His eyes were black and he was pacing around the room. Then my wolf started to push images of Hunter kissing me and all our sexy scenes in my head all at once.

"Sonia stop" he growled and he was now gripping onto the door knob. "Your on heat Sonia" he said through gritted teeth.

"What that doesn't happen for another month" I said "I'm an Alpha you get heat faster" he said.

His eyes were flickering between black and dark brown. "When does it end anyways" I asked there had to be a a certain time.

"It doesn't end until we
Complete the mating process" he said. "No I like my virginity" I argued. "I'll be back later when the heat subsides a little" he said and yanked the door open almost breaking it.

"Well this suck" I said and rolled onto the bed then a warm feeling started in my stomach. "Great now I have a stomach ache" I groaned and went to the mini fridge.

Then there was a knock at the door "if you a rapist go away" I yelled and stated to make a sandwich. "Its Nicky" I heard and I walked to the door and opened it.

"Damn this room is full of arousal" Nicky said and covered up her nose. "What are you doing here" I asked.

"Hunter told me that you were on heat and he didn't want you to be alone" she answered and I just shrugged my shoulder.

"So are you feeling ok" she asked "yea how else am I supposed to feel" I asked, I never knew much about this heat stuff.

"Usually after a week or two you feel intense pain because the moon goddess wants mates to complete the mating process quickly" Nicky said.

"And you can basically get horny over any guy it doesn't even have to be your mate" she said, well I guess the moon goddess wants me to be desperate for a guy to be in bed with me.

"So basically the moon goddess wants me to be desperate" I asked and she just nodded her head.

"I don't want to be in this room forever" I whined. "Unless you want to be raped I think you should stay here" she said.

"Fine lets watch a movie" I said and walked over to the couch.

"So do you want to finish the mating process" Nicky asked me.

"Not really" I said and put on netflix. "Why not I couldn't help myself how can you" she asked

"Why would I he's probably downstairs kiss the hoe Layla" I said and my wolf growled at the thought of that.

"You're really negative with him" she said and I just shrugged again.

My stomach was feeling more pain and it was irritating me. "You should go I don't feel well" I said and she just looked at me like she was questioning my actions.

"What" I asked and she just got up and left. I made my way to my bed and a sharp pain hit my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to reduce the pain but it only made it worse. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain but it wasn't going away.

"Shit" I said through gritted teeth my chest was heaving up and down then the door opened.

I saw a guy figure and it wasn't my mate and if I didn't know better he looked like my brother he was 4 years older than me. (If you don't remember I mentioned him in chapter 1).

"Oh crap are you ok" he ran over to me and looked at me with concern.

"I should if never left to that school" he mumbled and grabbed a towel.

A growl erupted from the door and behind my brother was my mate and he looked mad and I honestly didn't know why.

Guy you have been awesome by reading my book so Dm me a book you want me to read that is yours and I'll read it 😏👇

FOLLOW
ijah0014