Chapter 21

I have been in the woods for a few weeks never mind about a month I was a rouge. I found a rouge pack with some nice people they accepted me right away.

Oh yea I'm in New York and I have a boyfriend...

Since my wolf lost most of it's energy I was able to date any guy I wanted so I've been hanging out with the first guy I encountered as a rouge. His name was James I call him 'J' for short.

"Hey beautiful ready for our sexy date," he said and pecked my cheek. Our group had about thirty people in it.

"Yes, let me get my phone," I told him and quickly went to grab my phone. I was happy with how I ended up but most night when I go to sleep he is in my dreams. I already know my life would be better with him but I also know it wouldn't be the same.

I also couldn't shift,well not a lot. My shifting was difficult because my wolf weak.

"Babe you ok, you look like your getting weak," he asked concerned.

"I'm fine let's go," I tried to get ready, "forget the date you look like you've gotten sick," he said and grabbed my hand. "We can have a date when you get better for now you can rest." he stated and brought me to the bed.

"Want me to lay down with you," he asked and sat at the edge of the bed. "Sure," I replied. He lauded down next to me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, kissing my head and letting me rest my head on his chest.

"Your perfect Sonia, when you find your mate he will be the happiest man alive," he said and started to play with my fingers. "Some things just don't work," I mumbled and soon drifted off to sleep.

HUNTERS P.O.V

It has been a month and 3 days since she left me. Everything happened all at once and my strength has decreased massively.

Alpha we have some rouges at the border asking cross through our territory my beta said. Tell them yes but watch them I told him and went back to my paper work.

I groaned and slammed the paper onto my desk earring a crack. I have gotten no news from any of the Alpha's about my mate she has gone into complete hiding. Every so often my chest would burn and my lips would turn red like I was internally bleed. I had every thought that it had to do with Sonia.

Alpha they say they know where your mate is ,but they only wish to talk to you my beta said through mind link. Bring them to my office I growled and waited.

Two men and one woman came in the room. "Hello Alpha funny how we have something you need right?" He said and made himself comfortable in the chair in front of my desk. He had brown eyes and light brown hair, "who are you?" I questioned.

"Tsk tsk I don't have to say because I am the superior one in this situation." he said and brought his feet onto my desk. I growled lowly and got up.

"What do you want," I asked, "I want my revenge, remember killing maybe a girl that had blue eyes and dirty blond hair," he growled but quickly covered up his anger.

"No I do not kill women," I growled ad it was true anytime I took over a pack I let the women decide if they want to join my pack. "You do not kill women with packs but my mate was a rouge just like me and you killed her," he snarled as look at me with pure rage.

"Maybe I did but that must of happened a long time ago I haven't killed a female rouge for months,"I replied.

"You killed her last year September the 24th worst day of my life," he said bitterly. " So your going to kill her." I growled and gripped onto my desk.

"No I will not stoop that low like you to kill another's mate,your mate has done nothing to deserve a jackass as a mate, but I will not tell you where she is and who she is dating." he said.

"Dating," I barked, "yes she has found a nice guy James I believe he doesn't know about her being your mate or about anyone he's an innocent mind in our plan," he spoke.

"And it should hurt know someone is probably making out with you make or even better making love in bed, when your make is dead you wolf can't fight he knows your mate is dead and dies." he said flatly.

"But when your mate is alive with another man you suffer, I want to see you suffer and the best part about this is that you mate looks better than ever since she left you ass. I would consider not trying to kill me also my men know where she is and if I don't return to them-"

"Well let's just say your wolf will figure that out," he said with a wicked smirk. My wolf growled at him and I was seeing red.

I smelled him he was either from New York or Chicago. "Your not a very smart man," I chuckled, "Your very idiotic I must say" I added.

"You didn't bathe in water before you came here," I stated, "Guards get him off my territory," I growled they grabbed all three of them and exited my office.

I can now asked the alphas in both those places to look for my mate,they didn't had much of a house since none of the packs in that area were better, than mine the only 2 packs that were above me was the pack in Texas Alabama, called the winter white pack.

The other pack was in Iowa the pack was called the midnight fangs.

I had already mind linked my beta to contact all packs in new york and Chicago for all rouge and check it one for a marking on their skin.

When I find that guy he will regret meeting my mate or touching her in anyways he shouldn't