Chapter 6

EDITED

I tensed up quickly. "It's him isn't it" he asked sadness obvious in his voice. "No" I replied "come on lets find your mate" he said said and grabbed my hand.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" I said something felt wrong really wrong. "Don't you want to know who you mate is or as you would say your bae" he chuckled.

"First of all you are bae and second he already cheated on me already" I said. "Better now then never" he said "never it is" I announced and started marching away ,but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Seriously Sonia come on" he said and pulled me down the halls. "Which hallway" he asked I looked at the 4 hallways and pointed to the one near to the water fountain.

We walked down the hall to see a guy kissing a girl and basically dry humping her. "Oh my fucking gosh" Colton said his mouth wide open. "I knew something was weird" I said.

I slumped down against the wall. "That looks like Alpha Douston" Colton said a bit loud because the Alpha and the chick turned their heads to our direction.

He smirked and went back to his kissing. I was now full of rage I alway did have short temper at times. "Son of a Bitch" I yelled and ran to the locker infront of me and punched the locker with all my anger.

"I'm gonna get her" I murmured. I was about to attack the girl but Colton grabbed me. "Don't do it" he whispered in my ear.

I pulled out of his grip and started to run towards the girl at full speed. I tackled her and started to punch her face. She threw me off of her. I saw her face clearly it was Layla.

"You always have to be a little bitch" she growled "Oh you don't know how bitchy I can get! " I yelled. I launched myself at her and punched her in the stomach.

That must of pissed her off because she grabbed my arm and swung me into the lockers and she shifted into a black with white marks wolf. Before she could attack my jackass of a mate whispered something to her and she left.

I had a huge bruise on my right arm. He walked over to me slowly with his hands shoves into his jeans pockets.

Colton was running over to help me up but my mate growled signaling not to move any closer.

"Stand up" he told me. "I'm good the floor is actually pretty comfy" I told him. He growled because I wasn't obeying him. "I said get up" he said with his alpha tone "and I said I'm comfy down here" I hissed.

"I am your alpha and you will do what I say" he yelled. My wolf was whimpering and wanted to obey him but my stubbornness wouldn't allow me to. "And I don't give a shit as I said at the track your a crappy alpha" I said.

His eyes turned black and he was looking me dead in the eyes I was getting scared. Then I was amused I must of been high because everyone would fear this moment I'm having.

"Is Mr.Badboy mad" I said and did a pouty face. "Your playing with fire" he growled his fist were balled up an it was looking white. "Good thing I brought water" I said with grin.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me off the ground. He sent warm tingles through my whole body.

Then he shoved me against the locker and stared me dead in the eyes it was full of lust and anger.

I looked away I didn't realize my breathing was quickening until I was trying to control it.

"Look at me" he said and I did exactly what he said. "Whats your name" he asked "S-Sonia waters" dammit why did I stutter I mentally face palmed myself.

"Sonia sonia" he kept repeating lowly like he was getting use to my name. "Well I alpha Hunter Douston Reject you Sonia Waters as my mate." he announced and let go of me and I fell straight to the ground.

"I hope that ground is still comfy"he said and walked away. How could he reject us my wolf asked "I don't know" I replied.

A few seconds later Colton ran embracing me in a hug. I couldn't hold it anymore I started to cry. I'm pretty sure Colton had to carry me home I couldn't do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING SATURDAY

I woke up the next morning I didn't find any reason to get out of bed. I still got out of bed to see my parents. "Sonia you are gonna start training to be a warrior today we talked to the Alpha and he said it was best to have an extra warrior" my mom said still looking at the bacon she was cooking.

"Sweetie you look a little pale" my dad stated. "I'm fine" I said and sat down next to my dad "If you want you can skip today if your not well enough" my dad "I'm ok" I said
"If your well enough it starts at 10am" my dad told me.

Ok so I have an hour to get ready so I got my phone and texted Tyra to see if she was going but she wasn't and neither was Tonya.

I got my phone and put it in my bag and wore some shorts and a nike shirt thats says ' 2nd place looks good on you'.

"I'm gonna go mom I'll be back later" I said and left. It took me about 20 minute to get there.

I saw people walking in so I walked in following. "You must be the new girl. Sonia right?" She asked "Yes I am do you know where the training is" I asked "yea follow me" she said and started walking down the hall.

"I never got your name" I said "Grace" she replied "well I hope we will be able to train together" I said and walked into the room. When I walked into the room I was hit with the breath taking aroma which only made my wolf whimper. He was here for sure.

I looked around the room and spotted him with his arm around Layla my heart broke even more like I just don't understand what does she have that I don't.

Then I spotted Colton I ran over to him. "Why are you here" I asked "I would ask the same" he said. He kissed my forehead and we walked but I heard a deep growl behind us but I ignored it.

"Ok attention all warriors in training today we have a new warrior joining and she is most likely gonna suck" he said and everyone laughed. I'll show him even if it kills me, no one embarrasses me.

"Today we will see what rank she is by setting her up with our best fighters." he announced

"Runt please step into the platform to fight" he said looking at me. I walked up. "lets see what you really made out of" he said and walked off to a line of girl that look murderous I wasn't even sure if I was gonna survive round one...