Chapter 14

I woke up and felt comfortable in my bed. I tried to snuggle more into the blanket but to realize there was not blanket.

Dang it I need to pee. I started moving around and tried wiggling out of his brace. "let me go hunter I'm about to piss myself" I semi yelled.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds to let me go" I stated and started to count down.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

I kneed him in the stomach and some him jump out of bed in a fighting position.

If it wasn't for me needing to pee myself I would of laughed but I ran straight to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom to see him there do I ignored him.

"Good morning babe" hunter said and tried to hug me but I just shrugged him off no one should mark with permission.

"I'll just take a shower" he said awkwardly and started walking to the bathroom. I got up and left the room in search for the kitchen. I found the kitchen easily and started make some scrambled eggs.

I finished cooking and shared my food out when to arm shot around my waist and by the tingle I knew it was hunter. I quickly pushed him off me and made my way to table to eat.

"Why are you so mad" he asked and I continued to ignore him.

I saw hunters parents walk in and stare at me. "You started the mating process" they said more like in a question. "I didn't he did he marked me without damn permission" I stated and crossed my arms against my chest like a 5 year old.

"Is this true hunter" they said lookig at him. "It was my wolf" he said nervously. "No it wasn't you eyes were damn brown you did not your damn wolf" I yelled

"You were teasing me" he said. I stood up from the chair I was on and went up to his face. "You act like this isn't a freaking big deal and shit but guess what I could care less about you ass especially when I have a better guy called Colton worried sick about me at home. I can live in this crappy room of yours and still not give a shit about you, understand?" I said and shoved past him.

"Hey" he growled and pulled me back "you will not talk to you mate and alpha like that" he said "if you don't like it let me go home an not live in this hell hold" I growled and and pushed his back and he stumbled at the sudden contact.

"Maybe if you just stop fighting our bond this arguing wouldn't happen" he yelled. "First of all you wanted nothing to do with me matter of fact you rejected me why don't you shut the hell up for one" I yelled back.

"I said I was sorry" he yelled. "Well why don't you say sorry after I shove my fist up you mother fu-" I was cut off by my sentence with hunters father shoving us apart. I sent hunter a glare.

"Wow well let's breaks this up" he father said seriously. "I never thought this would happen after a simple question" I heard his mother mumble.

"Why don't we just relax" his father said and brought his hands down. "Why don't we just sit down and eat" he said and motioned me to the table.

"Fine" I mumbled and took a seat with my arms crossed. Hunter sat across from me and his mother sat next to me.

"I don't this we introduced ourselves properly with an arguement" hunters father stated.