Chapter 5

EDITED

I turned around to see Colton I immediately wrapped my arms around him. "Why were you running" he asked. I just shoke my head and leaned into his chest which was comforting.

DOUSTON'S P.O.V

I saw her run away she was hesitating alot dammit she probably figured out we were mates. After she ran off I saw the colton guy run after her.

I hate to admit it but he was a good dude. I walked up to my locked to be greeted by Layla she was one of those easy to get in bed type especially when she drools over me.

"Hey baby did you miss me" she asked with an annoying squeaky voice it was ok at first but it was getting on my nerves lately. "I don't have time for this Layla" I replied to her.

"Babe you seem tense" she told me "I'm not tense" I replied " prove it" she whispered into my ear seductively and that actually turned me on. I put my arms out "Jump" I told her and she did what I told her and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked into the janitors closet and kissed down her neck.

SONIA'S P.O.V

"Ready for P.E" I heard Colton whisper in my ear. "Why are you whispering" I asked "I don't know" he whispered back we started laughing after that. "We need to talk" I told him in a serious tone.

I can't lie to him about meeting my mate but I also can't tell him I didn't it was basically now or never if I waited longer and delayed it this would only break his heart even more.

"Is everything ok" he asked worry was at the top of his emotions. I felt like cowering out right now. "Well I kinda not kinda well I did find-" before I could finish my sentence my stomach turned upside down and my chest felt like it was burning.

"Are you ok your turning paler than usual" he asked"I got to go" I mumbled before taking of to the girls locker room. " I wanted to throw up but it wasn't that type of stomach ache where you throw up and you feel perfectly back to normal.

I leaned against the wall and slid down against it. I put my head in between my legs "come on don't go weak" I mumbled to myself I hated showing weakness to anyone that's why I never cry.

I heard rapid foot steps come into the locker room. "SONIA" I heard a muscular voice call. I didn't have enough energy to yell back before I could atleast whisper every went black.

-----------------------------------------

My eyes were locked tight together I found enough energy to open my eyes to a very bright light. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. I looked around the room it was empty.

Where am I, I got off a nurse like bed and looked around the room it was the clinic. I need to get out of here. I walked towards the door and turned the knob only to be greeted by the nurse like she was waiting there.

"Great your awake" she greeted me. I didn't like it in here an behind her were my parents. "Why am I here" I questioned I wanted to see Colton so badly.

"Please sit down you don't want to get a headache you need to rest." she told me. "fine" I replied and walked back to the nurses bed.

My mom and dad were looking at me nervously. I was sitting on the bed for like 2 minute now. "So you guys gonna tell me whats going on or are you just gonna stare" I asked .

"Sweetie we need to ask you a question" my mom asked. I was getting suspicious "why" I asked back.

"Ok let's go straight to the fact" my dad announced. "Did you find your mate" he asked. I just stared at him with my eyes wide open. "NO" I replied quickly.

I wasn't technically lying I don't know who he is so I was half telling the truth.

"Please don't lie to us"my mom told me ". "Wheres Colton" I asked
"We told him that what was going on and the only reason is if you found your mate then he left" my dad explained.

"Crap" I mumbled and mentally face palmed myself.

"I need to go" I told my parents but before I could get to the door my dad was blocking my way. "What the heck dad" I semi yelled.

"Sonia" he said in a stern voice "Dad" I said at the same tone.

"You're not allowed to leave untill you tell us the truth"he said

"I already did remember" I said in a 'duh' way.

"Sonia you can't run away from your mate" my mom pitched in.

"I'm not" I said. I could tell my dad was getting irritated. "Sonia Ray Waters you will tell me who you mate is" he yell. I stumbled back at the sudden out burst. "How am I supposed to know" I yelled back.

"How do you not realize who your mate is you had to have made eye contact" my dad screamed at me.

"Cause I didn't look into his eyes I ran away after I ran into him" I screamed back and shoves him out of my way to leave the room.

I ran to the main hallway "Colton" I screamed hoping he was still here. After running down the halls multiple times I give up.

"Dammit" I yelled and slumped down against the lockers that were in the hallway. I brought my hands to my face. "Why didn't you tell me" I heard a hoarse voice. I looked up to see Colton.

I got up off the ground quickly and ran over to hug him. He didn't hug back so I took that as a sign and let go.

"I was gonna today" I answered back. "Who is he" Colton asked looking me in the eye. "I don't know" I said. "How do you not know" he asked with his voice getting louder.

"When you saw me running in the hallway I accidentally ran into him and my wolf screamed mate so I ran away" I told him.

He looked at me very sad "You know you can't run away from him forever" he told me "as I've been told" I replied. "Sonia I know you love me but promise me you will try to find him and work things out".

"For now we can be best friends again" he said and embraced me in a warm hug.

"Ok" I replied softly I honestly didn't like not being able to kiss him when ever I wanted whoever was his mate would be the luckiest girl in the world.

"Why are you always wearing that ring" he asked me. "Why not" I answered back. Colton grabbed my hand and intertwined them. "It looks stupid like a toy from a coin slots" He chuckeled.

"May I see it" he asked "sure" I said and gave it to him. "If you want it back you have to catch me" he said. I was confused until he started to run. "I got you" I yell and started chasing after him.

I chased him down the halls till I took a shortcut and jumped him. The ring flew out if his hands and rolled under the janitors closet.

"Dammit colt you clumsy bum" I told him and pushed his shoulder "that's abusement" he told me.
I opened the door and grabbed the ring and slid it into my pocket. I looked up to see a bra in there.

"This janitor must of got down and dirty in here " I laughed "Colton laughed too. "let's go" I told Colton.

We walked down the hall and an intoxicating smell hit me hard vanilla and strawberry. It was him I knew it but I just didn't know how to react this time.