Chapter 23

We finally landed only to be greeted by pack security, great.

We were both currently in a cell it was incredibly uncomfortable and my mark on my neck kept burning. "so what now," asked James looking defeated.

"We wait," I replied flatly. I had enough of this crap,why couldn't he leave me alone.

"He will probably be here in an hour max," I told James and he wrapped his arm around me.

At the moment James back was rested against the wall an I was between his legs resting my head on his chest.

The security guard returned looking at us with an emotionless face. "You will be here for a while," he said and left.

I brought my head up to look at James who was just staring at the wall in front of us.

"Sonia, no matter what I will still love mate or no mate," he said and turned me around so I was straddling him.

"I know I just wish I had a mate like you," I whispered and started trailing my fingers on his chest.

In no time he had a nice grip on my waist. I leaned forward kissing him with no care in the world, James had a way to make me feel free.

His grip of my waist tightened ,but not too right to hurt me. Our make out session was getting heated because I was gripping on his shirt trying to take it off.

He moaned lowly with me fondling his abs. "Mckenzie we should stop," he said.

I was about to say ok till he start kissing my neck slowly nipping at it. He was trying to leave a hickey and at the moment I had no problem with getting one from him especially l from him. Within seconds I had finally gotten his shirt off so I could feel his amazingly soft skin.

A growl erupted from the left and my wolf kept jumping. I anticipated who it was and I was scared.

James wrapped his arms around my waist like he didn't want to lose me. I turned my head to the left seeing a sweaty as heck hunter.

His hair was drenched and so was his t-shirt, he probably ran here by wolf.

His eyes were turning black and he was gripping on the bars till he let go looking at his hands. The cell bars were silver I guess.

His eyes showed anger,sadness,frustration, and many more.

His eyes had bags underneath it and his eyes were blood shot. Guilt automatically entered my stomach making it flip like crazy. I turned my head back to James who was looking around awkwardly.

"I guess this is our last time being together," James said and sighed, leading James on was messed up from me ,but I never thought we would get caught.

"This was never supposed to happen I wanted to have a future with you," I mumbled.

"He's your mate we can't do anything about that. Faith brought you two together and deep down inside you will leave to love your mate," James said and we were
Making direct contact.

A tall figure towered over us, We brought our heads up to see the security guard had opened the cell door to let hunter in.

I got off of James and stood up to look at hunter. His eyes no longer showed anger but more relief.

He wrapped his arms around me and breathe in my scent. I felt awkward in this situation. "Sonia please come back I can't live without you," he mumbled in the crook of my neck.

I was about to say yes but then I had a better idea. "Only if James can go also," I said with no hesitation.

Hunter looked down at James with a look of distaste. "Why," he said bitterly glaring down at James.

"Because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of accepted you as my mate," I said then getting out of his grip.

"Fine," hunter said.

"Wait you accept me as your mate," he said with so much hope. Then out of no where I saw Colton walk to the cell.

"Colton," I yelled and directly ran towards him jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his torso. I guess he was surprised because he stumbled against to the wall.

"I haven't seen you in forever because this crack head was being such a baby," I said motioning my hands to Hunter.

"I can tell he told me not to talk to you if I didn't want to become rouge," he chuckled.

"Then why are you here now," I ask merely confused. "Took me a while to realize that if I was sentenced as a rouge then you wouldn't accept hunter as you mate ,but by the time
I confronted him, he old me you left him." Colton said.

"Did you find your mate," I asked hoping for a yes. "Yea she's amazing Sonia she is perfect for me,". He said with love in his eye.

"Hey why about me I thought I was amazing," I said poking my finger to his chest accusingly. "Amazing best friend you outrank anyone," he said while we were both laughing now.

"Can you please put my mate down he doesn't like how you touching her," he said.

Hunter put me down and I went by Hunter he had seemed to have changed his shirt because he sweaty much anymore. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand.

James followed right next to me feeling the awkward tension in the air. We made it to the car, well van.

"I will make up to you when we get home," he whispered in my ear huskily making me shiver.

"Well let's get this show on the road," Colton said starting the car and driving off .

Hunter and I sat in the back and James was in shot gun seat while Colton was obviously driving. I was laying down resting my head on Hunters lap while he was stroking his hand through my hair.

This was going to be a long probably 4 hours.

3-4 MORE CHAPTER LEFT IN THIS BOOK SO VOTE AND PLEASE GO BACK TO VOTE I'VE BE TRYING FOR THIS BOOK AND IT IS FINALLY ALMOST DONE.