Chapter 13

I woke up on the couch where we were watching tv his chest was moving up and down.

Hey maybe if I move out quickly I can make it home or even better switch packs but then I wouldn't be able to see Colton.

Last night he actually believed me accepting him what a gullible alpha. I grabbed his arm off my waist and he started to stir around it was actually cute.

I walked out of the room and walked to the door and was greeted by two guards.

"Sup I'm letting my wolf out so see you in a few" I said and started to walk but they blocked my way. "strict orders from the alpha said not to let you out of the house" they said in unison.

"Come on my wolf need to be let out you guys know the feeling when they don't get fresh air" I tried to reason.

"Sorry Luna we can't let that happen" the Blondie said. "Sonia" I heard a growl from behind well here's my shot when I heard foot steps right about to enter the room I ran up to the brown hair guy who I can tell doesn't have a mate and I kissed his lips quickly.

"Jared" I heard a growl and backed away from the guy and winked he looked afraid. "Why are you kissing my mate" he growled. "No Alpha she kissed me" he stuttered and I took this chance to run.

I dashed pasts the guys into the forest as fast as I could. I couldn't shift cause my wolf will just turn back. I was running as fast I could but I heard foot steps trailed right behind me I made a sharp right turn and I heard the men drift against the ground.

"Stop running away from me" I heard hunter yell I kept running till I was tackled.

I felt my arm getting scraped against rocks as her slid on the ground. "Owwww" I yelled and grabbed my right arm protectively. "You little crap" I growled he grabbed me by the waist and through me over his shoulder.

"All you said last night was a lie and so was the act in the bedroom wasn't it" he said and I felt a teardrop from his eye onto my thigh. Crap I didn't mean to make him cry but next time I will shift.

"Why do you keep trying to get away from me" he said "because I'm still kidnapped" I said he threw me on the bed and was taking deep breathes. "I'll make a deal with you if you stay in the pack with me without leaving for one month and you still don't wanna accept me as your mate then I will let you go ok?" He asked

"One month no way"I said that was too much. "one weeks" I argued "Thats not enough" he argued back. "fine two weeks and that's final" he said and walked into the bathroom.

"Two weeks wow" I grumbled to myself and jumped on the bed it was only midday so I guess I could just relax I could hear Hunter taking a shower. I went to the tv and started to watch the movie safe haven.

After getting 20 minutes into the movie I heard the shower door open and I turned my head to see Hunter towel around his waist and his chest was shining from the water dang he looked fine!!

I really wanted to kiss his plump lips but I restrained myself yet I still couldn't stop staring at him he was just perfect in every way. Take him right now my wolf growled and I almost wanted to do what she said.

He cleared his throat and I looked at his face he was amused. "Leep walking ain't nobody looking at you" I hissed and forced my head to the tv. "Why do you keep trying to deny our bond" he said "Why aren't you denying the bond is the real question" I said and felt stupid with my reply.

"Because I want someone to actually love and be together for a long time" he said and walked up to me still in his towel and it was getting tempting.

"Your resisting me Sonia and I know its hard but after a few days you won't be able to resist much longer" he stated "Watch me" I said and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Fine but when you beg me to mark you theres no going back after that" he stated grimly. "I haven't begged you once since I was here so I'm not gonna start now" I argued.

"I'll make a bet with you right now if you allow me to make out with you right now and I pull away and you show any affect of begging such as whimpering you have to every morning for the rest of the weeks call me the sexy beast " he said.

"And If I win" I asked "for the rest of the week you can make me any nasty breakfast and I have to eat it" he said "No poison though" he said "fine" I mumbled.

He started to move towards me "hey back up you need to put clothes on" I said "this is how I win the bet" he said motioning his hands to his 6-pack."Bets are supposed to be fair" I replied "fine I'll put some clothes on" he said and was about to remove his towel but I stopped him. "Do it in the bathroom" I said.

He chuckled and went into the bathroom and came out no more than 2 minutes later fully dressed.

"Let's gets this done" he stated and picked me off the couch bridal style and placed me on the bed gently.

He hovered over me and his cool breathe against my face made me shiver. "I'm already giving you goosebumps" he said and grinned.

He slowly brought his lips to mine brushing it against me he was definitely teasing me. He finally stopped teasing me and attacked my lips he was rough and I loves it.

He brought his hand to my waist and I could feel his manhood down there between my core. He was doing it on purpose but I really wanna feed him nasty food it would be interesting.

He was taking this kissing like there was no tomorrow which was probably true. He brought his lips to my neck and started to nip at where my mark was going to be and to be honest at the moment I wanted him to mark.

"Hunter" I moaned and I felt his canine teeth graze against my mark spot. Sense hit me like a huge rock and realized what he was going to do but my body wouldn't let me do anything except enjoy the pleasure the tingles sent through out my whole body.

Then I felt his canine teeth sink into my neck I let out a huge scream and started hitting his chest. My neck was in excruciating pain which traveled throughout my body, pure pain was what I was feeling.

I couldn't push him off me cause his grip tightened on my waist.

Pleasure flowed throughout my body,my muscles were relaxing at the sudden release of pain.

"Relax little mate," hunter whispered.

Crap he marked me now I couldn't leave without my wolf being broken.

Hmm maybe thats how I can escape he thinks I won't be able to run away now my perfect plan.

My wolf whimpered at hearing that I was gonna leave our mate and to be honest I was a little discouraged too.

I felt really tired as let darkness consume me I can't wait to escape and see Colton and my family this will happen tomorrow no further.