Christmas

Christmas, like Thanksgiving, was all about giving around Charming. Teegan noticed quite a few businesses with donation boxes for clothing and toys for children. She'd kept the donation box from Thanksgiving so she opted to create new flyers for Christmas. "Ten percent off a tattoo with toy or clothing donation from Dec 1st to Dec 20th". She smiled at her flyer and printed off well over a hundred. Nick promised to take some to Teller-Morrow so Gemma could help promote the sale as well.

Teegan thanked her receptionist as she laid the flyers on the counter. Just like at Thanksgiving, it was a win-win. She'd incentivize customers into coming in with a ten percent off coupon and she'd get donations for charity for the less fortunate children of Charming. It was perfect! Tig loved Teegan's giving spirit. It reminded him so much of Gemma.

David took flyers to his gym and laundry mat while Teegan put a bunch up all over town. She wanted to help the chamber of commerce with donations for the needy just like she had at Thanksgiving. It had been a great success and she expected Christmas to be a success as well. It was truly a win-win for her and for the community! Gemma came in asking if Teegan wanted a booth at the Christmas parade. It confused the younger woman so Gemma explained what the chamber of commerce did each year for Christmas.

Charming held a Christmas parade each year with local businesses having booths to give samples of their work, hand out business cards, sell gift cards, and giving to charity. Gemma sold baked goods with the proceeds going to help the needy of Charming. Teegan opted to create some gift cards to sell. She decided to give ten percent of each sell to charity. Although she'd be taking a loss in revenue, it was for charity and she did want to help.

Christmas had been just like Thanksgiving. She wound up donating two full boxes of toys and clothes to the chamber of commerce for donations to various needy families in the community. It made her feel good to know there were families out there who would have some sort of Christmas because of her. She was blessed and wanted to give back to the community if she could. If that meant she took a dip in profits then so be it!

The Christmas parade was on Christmas Eve and Teegan couldn't wait to set up her booth. She was bringing her tat book showcasing what all she could do, tons of gift cards, and a whole box of business cards. She wasn't sure what else to do. She loved being able to watch the bikers as they talked with people about their bikes. People definitely loved Gemma's baked goods. The Queen handed her a banana nut muffin for her to munch on while waiting for people to wander over to her booth.

Gemma made sure Teegan's booth was right next to hers so they could chat while waiting on people to come around. Teegan was surprised at how many people came by to buy gift cards for loved ones and take business cards of hers. She wrote down how much each gift card was worth so she knew how much she owed at the end of the day. Clay and some of the bikers had their bikes near Gemma's booth so the local children could see them up close and personal and so that the residents of Charming could see they were giving to charity like everyone else.

By the end of the day, Teegan had less than half of the gift cards she'd had created left and quite a few people had taken her business card. She felt it had been a success. Gemma had none of her baked goods left. Teegan was counting how much she owed for the charity when Tig walked over to her to see how she'd done. She took out the money she was to give the chamber of commerce for the charity event as she looked up at her 'ol man.

She explained how the day had gone and that she felt it had been a success. He was glad to hear it as he draped an arm around her shoulder. She grabbed her tattoo book, her business card box, and the rest of her gift cards and headed to her truck. Tig walked her to her vehicle and stated he was gonna take her to dinner since it was Christmas Eve and they has been busy all day. She was to dress up for him and to be ready by six pm. That only gave her an hour to get ready.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just like at Thanksgiving, Gemma wanted all the 'ol ladies over at her house to help prepare the night's meal. Baked ham, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, brussel sprouts, glazed carrots, jellied cranberry sauce, and apple pie. All homemade. The women were in the kitchen for hours making everything from scratch.

Tara looked down on Lyla for what she did for a living but Teegan didn't. She was much friendlier towards the blond than the doctor was. Tig was incredibly thankful Teegan had really warmed up to the club. Seeing her chatting away with the other women made his heart swell. His life was as perfect as he thought it could get. Bobby took his attention talking about some modifications to his bike.

Teegan was preparing glazed carrots while Tara was working on the mashed potatoes. Luann had been tasked with the sweet potato casserole as Gemma was preparing homemade stuffing. Lyla was preparing the crust for several apple pies while the other women worked on the main meal. Three dozen devilled eggs had already been made and were chilling in the fridge. Luann had Teegan laughing at one of her stories making Gemma smile seeing the young woman finally accepting the extended family.

The women worked together to put the meal together. They sat around the dining room table as things cooked or baked drinking wine and just chatting. Teegan could see that things were strained between Tara and Gemma but didn't want to bring it up. Lyla seemed like she felt out of place so Teegan tried to include her in the conversation when she could. It was unusual just sitting around chatting with these people like they were old friends.

It felt like it was only yesterday Gemma had her come to the clubhouse so Chibs could look her over to make sure she was ok. The thought made her laugh now. All the odd stares, how uncomfortable she felt with them all, then how they just wouldn't leave her alone. It irritated her but now it seemed almost endearing. She looked over at Tig to find him laughing at something and she had to smile. She couldn't leave this place now even if she truly wanted to. Tig was her life now and by association so was this club.

Eventually they started bringing food to the table. Gemma called everyone to eat. Tig sat down next to Teegan, as he usually did, and waited for food to be passed around. Opie and Lyla sat down by her and Tig. Gemma started passing around platters of food while Clay sliced up the ham for everyone. Having helped prepare the meal, Teegan was dying to partake of the meal. Food was shared, jokes made, laughter heard. It was a great holiday.

The women cleaned up the kitchen and dining room after putting away leftovers. Gemma let people make plates for later before putting all the food away. Teegan made a plate for her and one for Tig and thanked Gemma for her generosity. The men sat around having a beer and smoking while the women cleaned up. Tig wanted to take his woman home and spend a little one-on-one time with her after the last few days.

It had been hectic even though he'd taken her to a nice restaurant the night before so she didn't have to cook. He didn't do that much and knew he had to make more of an effort. Tonight, he just wanted her all to himself. All of her attention. All of her affection. Everything. Seeing her laughing with his brothers' 'ol ladies did something to him. He caught her eye and smiled earning a smile back before she turned her attention back to Luann.

The evening began to wind down and Tig just wanted to get home. Teegan had her two plates and was thanking Gemma for hosting Christmas dinner earning a one-armed hug from the matriarch. Tig climbed into the driver's seat of her truck, since it was a bit chilly outside and Teegan hadn't wanted to ride his bike, and slowly pulled away from the curb. His mind was on what he wanted to do with Teegan while her mind was just on getting home and getting ready for bed.

A/N: Please review and vote below!