Respect

She got bored in her room and finally left to head out into the clubhouse. The prospects and some of the 'ol ladies were cleaning up and setting the clubhouse right again. Gemma and Tara were sitting at a table sipping coffee and chatting quietly. Seeing Teegan, Gemma waved her over wanting to have a little chat.

"You can't talk to Clay like you did earlier." Gemma stated.

"I'm not a part of this club. I'll talk to whomever I want to anyway I like." Teegan huffed.

"You don't know how things work, sweetheart." Gemma said.

"Thanks for saving me and Thomas." Tara told her.

"I don't care how things work. If I'm being threatened, I defend myself. I don't need a man to take care of me." Teegan stated, "And I seem to be much better at looking after myself than these bikers are."

"Who taught you to shoot?" Tara asked.

"My dad taught me and my older brother both how to shoot." Teegan calmly told her.

"You need us, Teegan." Gemma said making the woman laugh.

"For what?"

"Protection."

"If it weren't for this damned club, I wouldn't need "protection" in the first place!" Teegan exclaimed putting the quotation marks around 'protection'.

"Ok, calm down. This lockdown has everyone's nerves a bit frazzled. The ambush was not expected and has everyone even more riled up." Tara looked between the two very headstrong women.

"Tell me about you and Tig." Gemma changed the subject.

"What's there to know? You stuck me in his room with him." Teegan rolled her eyes making Tara smirk.

"Before that." Gemma was getting irritated at her.

"He shows up at my house sometimes. We have dinner. Watch TV." She shrugged, "Nothing to say really."

"He's over there more than just 'sometimes', sweetheart. The way I understand it, he's over there most nights." Gemma smirked.

"And? He just wants an escape from the club for a while. I can relate to that." Teegan sighed.

"Do you like him?" Gemma questioned making Teegan sigh again.

"We get along fine, if that's what you're asking. And no, we've never had sex." Teegan stated.

"That's not really what I asked. But seeing as how he's being a gentleman with you tells a lot about him." Gemma smirked.

"What do you mean?" The statement piqued Teegan's interest.

"Tig is the horniest guy I know. If he's not pressuring you to sleep with him, he digs you a lot. I know for a fact he hasn't been with any crow eaters since you arrived in town." Gemma told her.

"Huh. Well, that doesn't mean anything." Teegan tried to reason.

"The hell it don't!" Gemma exclaimed, "Tig doesn't go without pussy unless it's for a good reason. He respects you too much to just hop into bed with you. He's trying to build a relationship with you which he never does with the whores he usually sleeps with."

Teegan just looked around the clubhouse taking everything Gemma had said in. It was true, Tig had never pressured her into having sex. They always just laid there cuddling. Which he didn't seem like he was the type of guy to just cuddle. Did he want more from her? Did she want more from him? She certainly didn't want to get involved with these nosy bikers. Not that they'd ever leave her alone!