Meeting the boys

"Ma, who's this?" A blond long-haired biker walked up to them.

"This is Teegan. I...ran across her today as I was out." Gemma stated, "Teegan, this is my son Jackson or Jax as everyone calls him."

He couldn't help but glance down at her tits making her roll her eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Darlin'." He flashed her a wide grin.

"You always lay it on this thick for every female around here?" Teegan exclaimed making Gemma laugh and Jax's eyes widened.

"Come 'ere, lassie. Let's get a loo' a' yeh." Chibs stated as he walked back into the room and over to a black leather couch.

She did as he requested and sat down then turned her body towards him. He held her face in his hands making her hiss slightly when he pushed on the side of her face that had the slice to it. She could feel the stares of the men in the room and wanted desperately to roll her eyes at them. There was more to a woman than just her breasts! She hissed again when he began cleaning the scrape across her face.

He put a butterfly bandage over it and told her to keep it clean so it didn't get infected. He handed her a few butterfly bandages for her to take home with her. She thanked him and flashed him a warm smile. She was sure as he was putting his kit away, he was sneaking a peek at her boobs. There was a dark, curly-headed man with striking blue eyes and a goatee sitting at the bar blatantly staring at her tits.

Before she could say anything, Gemma walked over and pulled her up. They walked to the corner of the room where the Queen introduced Teegan to her husband Clay and the President of SAMCRO. Teegan just nodded in greeting. Bobby was sitting next to him so she introduced the pair as well. Before she could be drug around the room, she told Gemma she had to go since she had a lot of things to take care of the following day.

She thanked Gemma for having her friend look her over before walking out of the clubhouse. Tig stared after her, thoughts ablaze with all manner of naughty thoughts. He'd never seen tits that big, outside of porn, before and wondered if they were real or not. It was clear she'd been in one hell of a scrap. Her knuckles were all red and cut up, she had one hell of a shiner already, her lip was busted and swollen, she had the cut to her cheek and her cheek was swollen some. Something about all that made her more alluring and intriguing to the SAA.

She made it home in one piece and locked her door. After the fight earlier in the day, she was more than ready for a nice hot shower and to crawl into her bed. The annoying sound of her alarm brought her out of a deep slumber. She had things to do today. Most of her equipment was supposed to be arriving today and she needed to be at the shop when it arrived. She made a cup of coffee and sat at her small dining table trying to wake up. She got dressed and smiled to herself in the mirror.

After her "breakfast", she headed off to start her long day

After her "breakfast", she headed off to start her long day. She parked in front of her new shop and smiled as she climbed out of her 2007 red Nissan Frontier. It had served her well over the years and she did her best to keep it in good condition. She unlocked the door and walked in. Although the place was empty then, she could easily envision the place as she wanted it.

She'd brought a small step stool with her so she could hang framed posters and her blinking open sign up. She hung up various posters of artwork before getting her open sign up. As she was screwing the sign up where she wanted it and plugged it in, a huge moving truck came to a stop in front of her store. She smiled knowing her day was about to get very chaotic. The moving guys began moving her equipment into the shop and she told them where she wanted everything to do.

Four tattoo stations in total, two on each side of the room, a counter for a register, a black leather couch for people to sit on and two matching black leather chairs. They moved all the tattooing equipment into the room for her but she had to set up each station on her own. She had one set up completely on the right side of the shop near the counter and was working on the other one when the overhead bell rang.

"We're not open yet." She called out, not bothering to look at who had come in.

"We're not here for tattoos, sweetheart." She heard a male exclaim.

She turned and found three bikers standing there looking around. Standing up, she walked behind the counter and stared at the blue-eyed curly-haired man leaning against it.

"What can I do for you then?" She stared at him.

"I'm Tig. The bald one is Happy and this is Quinn." The blue eyed man introduced them making her raise her eyebrow at them, "See...this block of shops...they pay us a protection fee."

"Goody for them." She retorted crossing her arms over her chest.

"You owe us." The one she was told was 'Happy' told her.

"I don't need protection and I won't pay for shit I don't need." She countered, staring at Tig, "Now unless you're here for a tattoo, get out of my shop."

"That wasn't a request." Happy slammed his hands on the counter making her roll her eyes which only made him growl.

"I'm not paying you shit. Get out of my shop." She glanced over at the bald, very unhappy man before darting her eyes back to Tig.

He really liked her defiance even if it was pissing Happy off to no end.

"Everyone here needs protection." Quinn tried to reason making her snort.

"Please. Your scare tactics don't work on me. Get out. NOW." She said a little more forcefully.

"We'll see you again real soon, sweetheart." Tig winked at her before telling the other two to head on out.

She refused to leave where she was until she watched them leave her shop. Once they'd left, she went back to what she'd been doing previously. By the end of the day, she had all four tattoo stations set up and ready to go. She was plugging in the cash register at the end of the day when the security system installers arrived. An hour later and she finally decided to call it a day. There were some things she still needed to do but she could do that tomorrow before she officially opened for business.

She stopped by a local diner for dinner sitting in a booth by the window. As her food was being brought in, she watched as a few of the bikers from the club came in. All the waitresses began straightening themselves out and trying to flirt making her roll her eyes. They sat at the counter and put in their order. As she ate silently, she noticed one of the bikers that had come in was Tig. With a huff and a shrug, she finished her dinner, put some money down for what she owed and a tip, and slipped out of the diner.

"What a day!" She exclaimed to an empty house when she came home.

A/N: Please review and vote below ;)