Talks

She took a quick shower and then crawled into bed. Her body ached from all the moving around she'd done even if she didn't have to move all the really heavy stuff. Thinking about her new shop made her smile. It was a fresh start in a new state and new town. No one knew her there and hopefully she could keep herself out of trouble this time. Even if her first technical day she'd been arrested. Getting up the next morning, she felt good and wanted to look good for the shop.

Upon arriving at work, she found a red rose leaning against the door to her shop

Upon arriving at work, she found a red rose leaning against the door to her shop. Looking around, she picked it up and unlocked her door. She was baffled at who might've left it for her. She set it on the counter then flipped her "open" sign on. The book of nearly all the tattoos she'd ever done was open on the counter for people to flip through. She had a book of generic tattoos she could do as well sitting right next to it.

Not figuring she'd have any customers for a while, she began moving little things around to make her shop exactly as she wanted it. She'd put all the cleaning supplies in the bathroom and was very thankful it was clean when she rented the space. Several hours had gone by and not a single customer. With nothing to do and no music to keep her occupied, she got very bored. The ringing of the overhead bell made her perk up. Until she turned around and saw who'd come in.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Is that any way to treat customers, Darlin'?" Jax smiled at her.

"You want a tattoo?" She raised her eyebrow.

"We are tattooed bikers, love." The Scot told her with a smile, "So, 'ow are yeh feelin' today?"

"I'm fine, thank you." She curtly stated, "Just tell me why you're here so I can get on with my day."

Jax laughed and leaned against the counter as Tig had done the previous day.

"Listen, this town isn't safe without us protecting it. All we ask in return for helping keep businesses safe is a small bone thrown our way." Jax sweetly told her.

"As I told your...comrades...yesterday...I don't need protection and I don't pay for things I don't need." She huffed.

"Why are yeh so stubborn, lass?" Chibs asked, eyes crinkling as he smiled.

"I don't pay for what I don't need. I appreciate the...sentiment. Now unless you're here for a tattoo, please leave." She asked as the overhead bell rang.

"Are you open?" Some barely-eighteen kid asked.

She smiled sweetly at him and told him she was. He moved around the two bikers so he could look at her previous work and then get some ideas on what he wanted. Chibs and Jax finally left when she began to completely ignore them in favor of her very first customer. They chatted about what he wanted so she took out her tattooing papers and began to sketch something new up for him. When she was done, she let him look it over.