Chapter 35-Endings

You gathered more tapes of your children, documenting them growing up. Whenever you had a bad case you would come home and watch those tapes and feel better, safe.

  Aydin was 9 and Zora was 6.

  Whenever you both flew out of state Zora would get lonely and miss you both. Every time she felt down, Aydin would bring her to the living room and reach into the drawer and pull out a selection of the tapes.

  "Pick a year." He would ask her. Together, they would watch the tapes of whatever year she picked and it made her feel better. Garcia would sometimes watch them while you were gone. When she learned of that routine she cried at how heartwarming it was. She even let them watch the tapes on a monitor she wasn't using at work and she cried even more at the little things you both recorded.

  Every weekend you would host a play date so your kids could play with Jack and Henry. They all grew really close and all the boys were protective over Zora.

  In the park, if some kids messed with her because they were bigger they would stick up for her. They were her little guardians.

A year after you had Zora, you got a tattoo on your wrist. It was Roman numerals of the day your first child would've been born. It was a constant reminder but not a sad one. It was like Clarke's necklace and Josh's ring, it reminded you of their life. Your baby was up there with them, safe from the cruel world. They were your guardian angels.

  Rossi also decided to retire. As much as you hated to see him go, he promised he wasn't leaving his family. He invited everyone over to his mansion for a party.

  Everyone was there.

  The kids ran around the backyard and played together. The adults drank and set the table.

  Everyone sat around the table and ate their Carbonara. They shared stories from each other's pasts, mainly Rossi's. Hotch had a lot of funny stories from back in the day. The night was filled with laughter and smiles.

  He might of been leaving the team, but he was always your family, always in your heart.

  At the end of the night everyone danced. You walked away from Spencer for a bit and asked to dance with Rossi. He happily accepted.

  "You know, ever since you joined the BAU, I knew you were going to be a good profiler. There was just something about you. You definitely proved me wrong however. You're an extraordinary profiler." You couldn't help but blush.

  "That's because I learned from the best, all of you guys. I really looked up to you Rossi." You admitted.

  "Thanks, that means a lot kid."

  You thought back. Everything you went through, you went through together. You always had them to count on. Clarke was right. Life was worth living. You wished she could see it, all the good in the world.

  The night sadly came to an end way quicker than you wanted. Rossi kissed you on your cheek before you left.

  "We're always one call away." You told him.

  "Thanks kid."

  It was funny. You were all grown yet he still called you kid. Ever since you joined the team he had. Maybe it was because you were the youngest but why still use it now? It didn't matter. You loved it.

Spencer wrapped an arm around your waist and you walked to your car.

  The next morning you woke up around 7. You rolled over and shook a sleeping Spencer.

  "We have to wake the kids up."

You both went into their rooms and woke them up.

  "I'll make us some breakfast." Spencer proposed.

  "Like what?" Zora asked rubbing her eyes.

  "How about pancakes, bacon, and eggs?" She shook her head in approval.

  "Actually, I'll make the eggs." He looked over at you and smiled. You both started to laugh.

  "Alright. You'll make the eggs."