Chapter 15-Clarke

"One..." Slow and certain.

"Two..." Soft and smooth.

"Three..." Plump and delicious.

"Four..." A growing rhythm.

"Five..." "Hmm," you moaned, sitting on top of him; knees on either side of his thighs.

"Six..." A small deeper moan escaped as your hands wandered on their own.

"Seven..." You opened wider and were explored.

"Eight..." You moaned again, pushing your head into the pillow. Wet and lewd sounds.

"Nine..." A passionate dance for dominance, which he fucking dominated.

"Ten..." You breathed heavily as he pulled back.

"Ten marks that show your mine." He whispered. That sent a shiver down your spine. You nodded slowly.

"Now turn over." He ordered. You lay on your stomach and he spread your legs apart. He lazily dragged his tip at your entrance, wanting you to beg.

"Please... Spencer."

"I can't hear you." He grabbed your hair and tugged gently to make you face him.

"I said please, do it already."

Without a second thought he moved his hand from your hair to your back and lined up with your entrance. He slammed into you causing you to grip onto the bedsheets.

"Fuckk.." You gasped as he re-entered. One hand dug into your back for support and the other found your clit which he slowly circled.

He found a steady rhythm and each time he went deeper until he found your g-spot. You moaned every time he went in, completely ignoring the fact that you had neighbors.

"Spence.. I'm close.."

"Not yet." You groaned in response.

A few more rounds and he let you come. He rode a few more times during your orgasm and followed soon after. He fell on top of you, regaining his breath.

  "That was amazing." You whispered.

  He smirked and got off you, putting his boxers on. He went into the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, and cleaned you up.

  You noticed the large tent through the boxers.

  "You know, I can help you with that."

  "Oh really?" He smiled and stepped back, dropping his boxers.

  You got on your knees and gripped his dick.
At first, you teased him by starting slow.

  "Come on y/n.." He begged.

  "Whatever you want doctor." He opened his mouth to say something about your remark but it turned into a loud groan as you moved his dick in your mouth. You licked his tip and he grabbed onto your head for support, softly moaning your name.

  He slowly thrusted forward and you took almost his entire length.

"Fuckk y/n, this feels so good."

  His second orgasm came quick and you swallowed his cum. Licking your lips after his dick left your mouth.

  "I love you so much..." He groaned.

  "I know you do." You smiled. You loved your snarky remarks and his face when you said them.

  He pulled his boxers up along with a pair of sweatpants and jumped into bed.