Chapter 18-Captured

You laid in your bed and fell asleep again. It was 2 hours after you lashed out at Spencer. You thought about calling him to apologize but you felt you were the last person he wanted to hear.

A small knock appeared on your door. You thought it could be Spencer so you got up and went to the door. Before reaching for the handle a chill flew down your spine and the second you turned the knob an inch to the left this person pushed in, knocking you to the ground. You hit your head on the ground and tried to see who was at the door. You fluttered your eyes trying to regain your sight but you were hit with a cold hard object. Like the butt of a gun. You tried to pick yourself up but they stepped on your neck.

"Make a noise and you're dead."

  Adrenaline flooded your system, it pumped and beat like it was trying to escape. You thought your heart was going to explode and your eyes were wide with fear. Your body wanted to either run fast for safety or to the crate of weaponry, but instead you remained where you were. Let's face it, there is really only one thing you could do: Pray he wouldn't kill you.

After 14 years you never thought your uncle would come back into your life, nonetheless to kill you.

He tied your arms behind your back and gagged you. Before leaving he knocked you out.

"Reid I got something!" Spencer ran to Dereks voice which came from the front room.

"Blood, right here." It was small so nothing too serious.

You were still alive.

...

  You woke up tied to a bed. You tried to move your ankles but nothing would work. The rope would burn against your skin. You were still in Spencer's clothes from last night. You gasped and took a look around. This place seemed all too familiar...

The wooden door creaked as it opened. In came the man you thought you'd never have to face again.

"Hey there y/n. Miss me?" His voice was scratchier than the last time you heard him. You looked for his figure but all you saw was his black outline in the darkness.

"You know, that kid really messed me up." He was referring to Josh. "That's why you couldn't recognize me at first." He stepped out and in to the light revealing his face. God it was uglier.
He had a huge scar on his right eye and his lip had a white patch on the left corner. His ear also had a part missing. You spit in his face.

"Mm you're more feistier than that 10 year old little girl I once knew."

"Screw. You." You snarled.

He just laughed in your face. You stayed silent and raised your head as you watched him maneuver around the dark room. He set up a camera in front of the bed.

Oh fuck.

You rested your head again, realizing what he was planning.

You closed your eyes and went to the happiest place you could be. It was with Spencer and you two were back on that rooftop, looking at the stars. You missed his muscular arm that you dreamt was wrapped around you as much as you missed the smell of him.

-Back at the BAU-

"Hotch it's him. He's got y/n."

"Alright what do we know about him?" He asked Garcia.

"Well, ever since he woke up from the coma he became fascinated in African culture and that's where he learned the language. It seems he's planned this out for a long time, waiting for the right moment to strike. I think he may of been stalking her at some point." She added.
Spencer finally realized.

"She's his endgame." The team looked at him quizzically. "Look, ever since he" He paused before saying the word. "..raped her, he's had this passion and he wanted to recreate when she was older. Her brother beat him to it, quite literally, and him being in the hospital pushed it back even more. When he saw how successful she must've gotten he snapped. He thought it was now or never." He looked up.

"Where would he take her?" Rossi asked. "It must be some place that reminds him of her..." His voice trailed off. "Her house..." He murmured.

"What? She doesn't own a house." JJ stated.

"No but she did growing up, Garcia what's the address to her childhood home." She typed away. Within seconds she got an answer.

"4938 WoodCrest drive. The lot is currently vacant.."

"He had to of taken her there. He did it in her parents bedroom the first time why wouldn't he want to recreate that as well?"

Hotch agreed. "Alright lets go get out girl!"

They drove to your childhood home and immediately drew their guns. "FBI!" Derek yelled as he swiftly kicked the door down. They checked every room and Spencer went specifically to the master bedroom first. But you weren't there.

"What the hell?" Emily breathed.

Suddenly a frantic Penelope was heard over the radio.

"You all need to get back here, right now."