Chapter 11-Drunken Mistakes

*This has real facts from the actual Aileen Wuornos case but some are made up.
*Also mentions of y/n's past
—————————————————-

The ringing of one of your phones woke you up. You turned and tried to reach over Spencer to silence it but he hugged you tighter. You laugh and try again. His grip only tightened.

"Spencee." You lightly shake him. He smiled. "I know you're awake now please turn off the phone."

He opened his eyes and kissed you before finally reaching over to silence his phone. He sighed.

"What is it?" You started to slowly rub circles on his bare chest. "It's Hotch. We have a case."

You sighed as well and turned to lay on your back. He moved on his side to face you. He slowly rubbed his hand up and down your arm.

"I just want to stay in bed with you, all day." You smiled and spun your head to face him. "Me too."

He pecked your lips before getting out. You wanted another 10 minutes before getting up but you had to leave now. He started to get dressed for the day.

"Come on y/n we have to go." He laughed. You moaned in response and tunneled deeper into the covers. He walked over and yanked the covers off the bed and laughed when you curled up and begged for them back. He held it away and admired your thin, lightly tanned, almost perfect legs. The sweater covered nothing below your mid thigh.

You sat up and threw a pillow at him. He caught it with his open hand.

"You suck." You muttered.

You walked into the bathroom and did your morning routine. After fixing his bed he stood in the doorway, crossing his arms. You were leaning against the counter looking in the mirror applying mascara.

"You know you don't need that. You're beautiful without it." You stopped applying it and bit your lip. "Are you just saying that to get in my pants again?" He shook his head.

"I'm saying it because it's true." You blush and turn away. "I'm putting it on anyway." He put his hands up, surrendering, and walked away.

He stopped at your place to pick up your go-bag and a set of clothes to change into. You were wearing the ones you had on the previous night and desperately needed a change.

He kissed you again before the elevator doors opened and walked through the glass doors. You turned to the right and hurried to the bathroom, hoping no one would see you.

You opened the bathroom stall and saw Emily washing her hands. You froze for a second and she saw you.

"Late night huh?" She was hinting at your clothes and your messy hair. You looked down at your wrinkled outfit and you knew what she meant.

"Oh no Em, nothing like that." You let out a small nervous laugh and walked over to an empty stall to quickly get changed. She waited for you to exit the stall, her arms were crossed and she leaned against the door.

"What?" You say walking to the mirror, wetting your hair and patting it down. She stayed silent. "What?" Your voice slightly rose.

"Oh my god you did it. You two did it."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You tried to reach for the door and she pushed you back. She gave you a look.

"Was it good? Was he good?"

"Em!"

You were embarrassed. Not because of Spencer's performance, but because Emily had sniffed it out.