Chapter 25-Vacation

You spent your honeymoon in Bora Bora. You took 2 weeks off from work.

The team decorated the jet and let you both take it since the flight would've been at least a day or more. With a private jet you could make it there faster. You didn't care though. You spent the entire ride in Spencer's arms, planning things to do once you landed. You took another one of his favorite sweaters and put it on. This time you wouldn't have to worry about it getting soaked in blood.

A jet lagged you threw your bags across the hotel room. You finally landed and you could barely stand.

"Spence, let's start our plans tomorrow. I'm too exhausted." You rubbed your eyes.

He moved behind you, grabbing on your hips.

"Are you sure you're too exhausted? We could start right now." He whispered. A cold shiver went through your spine as his words played again in your mind.

He started to kiss down your neck. You stiffened up and held onto his hands. His hands would eventually roam to your pants and he tugged them down. You stepped out of them and reached for his belt. He forcefully grabbed your arm.

"Not yet." His low voice combined with anger sent you over the edge. It turned you on.

He smashed against your lips again and slowly moved you to the bed.

He pushed you on the bed and bent over you and cupped your cheek, pulling you into a deep kiss. He used one hand and restrained both of your wrists.

"No touching." He whispered.

"Spence..." He lightly pulled on your arms.

"None."

You slowly nodded and he continued kissing down your body. He lifted up the sweater and pulled at your underwear. You wiggled out of it and once they were off he removed his hand from your wrists to pull off his shirt.

  Once he got it off he leaned back down and restrained your wrists again. His warm, heavy breath hit the base of your neck.

You tried to rub your legs together but he stopped you with his other hand.

"What is taking so long-" You were cut off by him pulling his belt off.

"No touching." He repeated.

He tied your hands together with the belt and tightened it and tugged on your sleeve. Satisfied, he smirks and drops his pants and boxers and got on top of you. You hitch your breath, wanting him to do something, anything.

"So impatient." He says.

He grabbed your shoulders and dragged his tip along your leg and past your entrance. You groaned.

"Use your words."

"Sp-ence.. just fuck me already."

He smirked and lined up with your entrance. He started slow, teasing you. You desperately tugged at the belt just so you could get one hand out, wanting, needing, to touch yourself. You tried to wriggle out and almost got a hand free when he looked up. He paused his slow thrusts and pulled the end of the belt, completely ruining your progress. He leaned to your ear.

"What did I tell you?" He whispered. When you didn't answer he pulled your hair and aggressively kissed you. His tongue roamed everywhere. He ended by pulling your lip out with his teeth. He raised an eyebrow waiting for your second chance to speak.

"...no touching.." You muttered.

"That's right." He continued to thrust with no hesitation and you screamed his name. He went faster and knew exactly where to go. He groaned as he watched you resist against the belt, making your wrists turn red.