4️⃣0️⃣

3 years later

Zari✨🌺

I woke up to the sound of my kids yelling for me to get up. José is 4 and Kora is 3. I got up and walked downstairs with them and sat them in the living room and played a movie for them and started to cook breakfast. If your wondering me and Stokeley are co-parents. I was cooking when I heard José yell my name. "What is it José" I asked. "Somebody at thee door" he yelled. I turned the stove off and went and looked and saw no one. I just put the alarm on and went back to cooking.

After a couple of minutes I got done cooking and made their plates. They sat at the table and I gave them their plates. "Thank you mommy" Cora said. "Your welcome baby" I said. They was eating so I went and threw some clothes in the washer. I walked back into the dinner room to see that they were done with their breakfast. I grabbed their plates and they went in the living room and watched tv. I washed the dishes then sat in the living room with them.

Zari.marie

My bb's🥺💕Liked by: Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion and 2,485,927 others

My bb's🥺💕
Liked by: Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion and 2,485,927 others

All they wanted to do is watch movies all day and stay in their pajamas and that's fine with me. Then they eventually fell asleep. I carried them both upstairs and laid them in my bed and laid in it with them. I threw lilo and stitch movie on just in case they wake up. I went back to sleep as well cause I didn't get that much sleep cause José kept waking up in the middle of the night. About 2 hours later they woke up and so did I and they wanted a snack so I gave them some chips.

I just sat their looking at my phone while they watched another movie. José got up and went to use it and then came back in my room and ate his chips. If your wondering if I have a job I do I have my own clothing line and lipglosses I sell. I looked at the time and saw it was 6pm so I went downstairs and started to make spaghetti. While making it the doorbell ring so I walked to see if someone was their. I got their and saw a package.

It was the dress and suit I ordered for José and Cora for Christmas. I cooked the food and they came down and sat at the table. I gave them their plates and they ate and I ate as well. After they got done I gave them a bath and laid them down for sleep. They went to sleep and then I went to my room and went to sleep but left my door open just in case they want to come in my room in the middle of the night.